Clouds hiding the Moon

Chapter - 25 

After 3 months

Tapasya

" Wow beta you again topped in test," Sir said and I get up from my seat and go towards him to take my test paper. He gives me the test paper.

" Be like her if you guys want to crack the exam or else your whole year finished and you won't achieve anything?" he said to the students.

I go back and sit in my seat after some time the class got over and I come out of the room. After whatever happened I was disturbed I can't sleep, eat and live peacefully because he is always in my mind so I asked my Papa that I want to join the coaching for cracking a competition exam because I thought if I got busy in studies maybe I'll forget about him but it isn't working as I thought.

I come to the road when my gaze falls on my classmate and her boyfriend they are both eating ice cream. I stopped there and look at them.

I see myself and Ruh there. I was laughing and Ruh takes a little ice cream in his hand apply it over my nose. I glare at him and he laughed.

Someone clicked fingers in front of me and I come out of my trance. There is my classmate Priyanka standing.

" What the hell are you looking at Topper? My boyfriend" she spat. I shake my head.

"Don't look at him because you won't get him even in your dreams " I frowned at it.

" Look at you oily hairs, out of fashion clothes no boy even want to look at you," she said smirking. I looked down.

" Listen don't even look at my boyfriend ever again, ok?" she said and goes. I don't want to look at anyone except him.

I spotted Papa's car and goes towards it. Papa has become overprotective towards me he permitted me to join coaching but he comes to drop and pick me up from coaching. I sit inside.

" Looks like you have made new friends," he said. Ohh he must have seen Priyanka talking with me.

" I'm happy"

We reached home. I entered and sees Ma. She smiled at me I also gave her a fake smile and goes towards my room.

•••••

Room

I'm sitting in front of the mirror looking at myself. My long straight brown hair is now oily and tied in a tight bun. My eyes which are full of different colour eyeshadows, eyeliner, kajal, mascara now is empty. My cheeks which glow from highlighter and blush lost their glow. My lips which have a new colour every day is now chapped. My clothes which I change two to three times a day is now old fashioned. I look at the full sleeves grey colour kurta which I'm wearing. This is not Tapasya. I forgot doing everything which keeps me happy. This is only her body because her soul is with him. I tried to smile but failed miserably.

I'm missing him.

I get up and picks my books and starts to concentrate on them that's what I'm doing for the past 3 months. Doing everything to get him out of my mind but nothing works.

•••••

Next day

Coaching

" That's it for today we will meet tomorrow," Sir said and everybody gets up from their seat going outside. I also get up from my seat but Priyanka stops me.

" Hii," she said surprising me.

" Look Priyanka I won't look at your boyfriend ever again"

" No you're getting me wrong I come here to apologise from you I should not have said that. I'm sorry" she said.