The Bellflower

Chapter - 62

Ruhaan

" Rehan, my boyfriend"

No, no, no this isn't true. This can't be true. She is mine. Tapasya is mine. Only Mine.

Rehan I won't spare you. Before I can step forward and kill Rehan with my bare hands I remember something.

" Me sirf kehti nahi hu tum sach me meri jaan ho"

" You said my eyes shows my feelings then look in my eyes and see everything"

" Bohot mohabbat ha tumse"

Whatever she said was true. She can't love someone else and I won't suspect her love ever.

I look at her and found her smirking at me. Ohh so this is all your plan but baby you're too innocent.

" Nice," I said smiling and she frowned.

" What! You have no problem with Rehan being my boyfriend?" she asked too fast like wants me to have a problem.

" Of course not" I shrugged my shoulders.

" How.. I mean... you..", I bite my lip to control myself from laughing when I see her out of words.

" I don't have any problem because" I step forward towards her and twirl a strange of her hair between my fingers.

"No one else can bear you except me"

" What do you mean?" She screamed.

" You'll know, anyways enjoy your date" I winked at her and goes to sit inside my car. I look at them last time before starting my car and going.

What does she think? That I'll suspect her and her love. A relationship can't work if it doesn't have trust and I have full trust in her but I don't trust that Rehan.

I wish everything turned back how it was. I miss my Tapasya. Who called me Ruh.

I turned my car and goes back to see them. I'm sure till now Tapasya must have left him. I want to see his face. What does he think that he'll snatch my Tapasya from me.

I stop the car and come out of it. Like I said they're not here. I smirked and called Tapasya.

" How's is your date going?"

" Amazing," she said happily. What! What are you doing Tapasya? I told you to stay away from that Rehan.

Karti nahi kyun tu mujhpe yaqeen
Kyun mere dil ki tu sunti nahi

I entered the restaurant and start looking for them. I can't leave her alone with Rehan.

Tere bagair kitna tanha sa hoon
Aalam yeh dil ka tu samjhe kabhi
Hai pataa yeh tujhe
Na jee sakunga bin tere
Phir bhi kyun mujhse judaa... Tu...

I frustratingly run my hand from my hair. Where are you Tapasya?

Qubool nigaahon ki
Na ho woh duaa
Jisme yaar ke deedar ki talab na ho

I finally found her. She is sitting there with Rehan. How can this be possible? I thought it was all her plan.

What happened after that stabbed my heart. She raised her hand enwinched her hand with Rehan's.