The Black Rose

Chapter - 9

Tapasya

I looked at him shocked.

" You, how dare you " Papa shouted and goes towards him but I stop him.

Papa looked at me and I shook my head.

"Let's go," I said and turn to go.

I turn around and looked at him last time and sit inside the car. The car ride towards back home is silent. Nobody said a word. We reached home and all come inside the home.

" Tu nahi sudhragi na ( you won't understand isn't it)" Ma shouted.

" Don't you have any shame left " Ma shouted.

" You lied to us so you can go with your boyfriend to the club wearing this," she said looking at my dress in disgust.

" Till now no one in our home goes to the club and you" she comes towards me raises her hand but Masi stops her.

" What are you doing," Masi said to Ma and take her a little away from me.

" You don't know about her and what wrong I'm doing ha don't you know what type of things happen in the club. What if something happened" Ma said to masi.

" If this thing spread nobody will marry her and because of her other girls' marriage in our family will also not happen," Ma said.

" People will talk about us. Won't you say something " Ma said looking at Papa.

"I know she did a mistake but how can he raise his hand on my daughter. I will not spare him" Papa said.

" You're thinking this" Ma said.

" But Jijaji did you not listen to what that lady said he is the son of a leading industrialist," Masa Ji said.

" So, I don't care who he is, " Papa said.

" You should because we can't do anything against him. He belongs to a very rich family if we do something nothing happened" Ma said.

" Nobody talks about him but everyone talks about our daughter, they will say she is the gold digger who tries to trap him, " Ma said.

" She is right," Masaji said.

" We should forget about whatever happened," Ma said.

" And you if you do something like this again I'll..." Ma threatened me.

I didn't say anything and straight go towards my room and lock the door.

I go towards my bed and pulled the quilt. I throw the vase which is on the table, I pulled the curtains, I didn't stop till my room become a mess.

" You're an attention seeker"

" You're a cheater"

" A gold digger"

"I'm not a gold digger" I shouted pulling my hair.

" From head to toe, you're wearing things from my money"

I take off the heels and throw them away, pulled the earrings off my ears, throw the rings which I'm wearing. My gaze fell on the box in which the rose is kept which he gives me on the rose day. I take the box and throw the cover off I take the rose in my hand and raise my hand to throw it but I pulled my hand and look at the rose. It refreshes all the memories which I spend with him. My knees gave up and I sit on the floor. Tears start to streaming down my eyes.

Jiske aane se mukammal
ho gayi thi zindegi
Dastakein khushiyon ne di thi
Mit gayi thi har kami

" Why, why you did this Ruh why" I sobbed.