The Yellow Tulip

Chapter - 53

Ruhaan

Chal diya,Dil tere peeche peeche
Dekhta main rah gaya
Kuch toh hai tere mere darmiyan
Jo ankaha sa reh gaya

The music was playing in the background. The bartender serves us drinks. I picked up the vodka shots and gulped it in one go.

" Let's go to the dance floor," Yuvraj said.

" You go I'll come", he goes towards the dance floor.

I don't why I'm feeling restless, what happened to me? Maybe I'm missing Tapasya but we have been apart before but I never felt something like this.

Sarphira sa main musafir
Paaon kahin thehre na mere

I look around and found many beautiful girls. Idea! I'll post pictures with them and when Tapasya see this she will come back running to me. She can never see me with other girls. Now I have to find a girl more beautiful than her.

" More beautiful than me"

It's Tapasya's voice I look here and there and found her sitting on top of a table beside me. She is wearing a black short dress, her long highlighted brown hair is open, she is smoking hot with red lipstick.

Phir meri awaargi ko
Aane lage khaab tere

" What are you doing here?" Before she can answer someone placed a hand on my shoulder and I turned.

" What happened with whom you're talking?" Yuvraj asked, I turned to look where Tapasya is sitting but I frowned when I didn't see her there.

" How can this be possible?" I mumbled.

" C'mon" Yuvraj dragged me to the dance floor.

I look around but didn't find her, how can this be possible? I see her how can she vanish in seconds well she Tapasya, she can do anything.

Yeh pyaar bhi kya qaid hai
Koi hona na chaahe riha

I feel someone places a hand on my shoulder I look and found a girl.

" You're so hot" she whispered. When something catches my eyes Tapasya is standing at a distance glaring at me then she turned and goes.

I remove the girl hand from my shoulder and goes behind Tapasya. I come into the VIP room section but she is nowhere.

" Enough of your games now come out"

" Tapasya" I shouted, I look around the whole area but didn't find her.

I'm feeling sleepy now so I get inside the room and fell on the bed.

^^^^^^^^

Tapasya's house

Morning

Tapasya's father is sitting on the couch with a notebook, pen and calculator. Tapasya's Ma comes and places a cup of tea in front of him.

" What happened?" She asked sitting beside him.

" Just making all the calculation how much money is required for marriage"

" I can't believe how easily Anubhav's mother said that all the expenses of marriage will be on bride side," Tapasya's Ma said sipping her tea.

" It's a daughter's marriage," he said.