Rose on Guitar

Chapter - 29 

Tapasya

Coaching

Last night Ruh didn't picked up my phone. Who he must be talking in midnight. Then I tried in the morning too again no response. Is she Tanisha? Damn that Tanisha is messing my head. Because of her, I didn't sleep last night and now I'm having a headache.

" Tapasya" Sir's voice made me come out of my thinking. I look down at my answer sheet which is blank. I forgot that today is my test. I get up from my seat and goes towards Sir. I give him the answer sheet. He looks at it.

" What is this Tapasya?" He asked.

" It's blank" I just stand there looking down.

" You are a good student you are one of them whom I have confidence that they will crack the exam but this " he shows me my answer sheet.

"  From last few days, I'm noticing you stop coming regularly and also your interest is reducing in studies. Is there any problem?" Yes, a girl is behind my boyfriend.

" Sir I'm having a headache that's why I wasn't able to write anything"

" Ohh ok go home and take rest because exams are not far away"

" Yes Sir"

I come out of coaching.

" What happened?" Priyanka asked me.

" Nothing I'm going"

" Ok bye"

" Bye"

I sat inside the auto to go home but in my mind, only one thing is roaming why Ruh didn't pick up the phone so I asked the auto driver to go to his apartment.

I come out of the auto and goes to his apartment. I press the doorbell and after few minutes the door gets opened revealing Ruh. Looking at him a huge smile automatically comes on my face. I push him aside and entered my smile dropped when my gaze fell on the person who is sitting on the couch. She comes into his apartment too now what is left? His bed. I thought I'm special who only come here. Take a deep breath Tapasya. Deep breath.

What is she doing here? They are spending time together. Is that why Ruh is not answering my calls?

" I should go now," she said getting up. Yeah, you should.

" But Tanisha what's the hurry," Ruh said and I look at him. Why do you want her to stay? Let her go.

" No Ruhaan it's already late"

" Bye," she said and my eyes widened when she hugs him and this is not enough she kissed him on the cheek. Damnit he is my boyfriend and I didn't say bye to him like that till today.

" What happened where are you lost?" He asked me.

" What is she doing here"

" Ohh she comes to spend some time with me you know we spend our besties time after ages"

" Ohhh"