The Cream Rose

Chapter - 15

Tapasya

The police officers come towards us and the lady police grabbed me and Ujjwala and the Inspector grabbed Ruh and Yuvraj.

" Mam please leave us we are not in their gang," I said to her but she didn't listen.

" Yes, we are not in this " Ruh said.

The Inspector handcuffed us. I look at it horrified they start dragging us to their jeep.

" I'm the daughter of police commissioner" Ujjwala shouted.

" You can't arrest me" Ujjwala again said but they ignored her.

They pushed us inside the jeep and we all sit inside it. Me and Ujjwala in one seat and Ruh and Yuvraj in front of us.

" This is all a big misunderstanding, You can't arrest us and I'm the son of..." Yuvraj said but the Inspector interrupted.

" I don't care whose son are you and don't teach me how to do my duty" the Inspector shouted.

" I'm the daughter of police commissioner," Ujjwala said.

" And I'm the daughter of Prime minister now shut up," the lady police said sarcastically.

" I'm saying the truth, let me call my father," Ujjwala said and try to grab her phone from her pocket but it's difficult because our hands are handcuffed.

Somehow she grabbed her phone but the lady officer snatched her phone.

" Give me my phone back," Ujjwala said.

" Shut up" she shouted.

" We are not in their group," I said desperately coming out of this situation.

" Then what are you guys doing in that hotel," she asked.

" We are not inside it," Ruh said.

" Is it?" she said.

" Yes"

" Do I look like a fool to you?" she asked.

" We are really not inside it," I said.

" Then what are you doing here don't you know for what things that hotel is infamous," she asked.

Ohh shit. My eyes get widened when I understand what she said. I look at Ujjwala her expression is also the same. We need to get out of this fast.

" Mam please whatever you're thinking is wrong, we belong to the respectful family please let us go," I said.

" We don't know about that hotel if we knew we won't come there, we are just standing and talking there we are not connected with all this please let us leave," I said.

" Why didn't you find any other place for a talk? " she asked.

" Didn't you find any other place to talk?" I said looking at Ujjwala.