The Enchanted Rose

Chapter - 6

Tapasya's

I excitingly get downstairs and run towards the door. Just as I'm going to open the door a voice stops me.

" Where are you going ?" Ma asked, I turned around and looked at her. She standing with her hands folded on her chest.

" I'm going out to meet my friend," I said.

" Which friend?" she raised her eyebrow at me.

" College friend"

She comes towards me.

" Beta your papa loves you a lot I love you too but that doesn't mean you will take advantage of our trust. Don't make us disappoint" she said gripping my chin.

" Ok," I said and come out of the home.

I sit inside the taxi and plug in my earphones.

Finally, I reached our adda (our place). It is a nice place with less disturbance. I looked around but there is no sign of Ruh where is he. I take out my phone to call him but I saw there is a crowd gathering in the centre of the road. I go towards them I think some accident happened there. I push away the people and looked at the person. My head spun as I looked at the person who is on road.

" Ruh" I screamed and fell to my knees.

"Please Ruh get up, please...." I said patting his cheeks but he is not responding.

" Ruh" tears start coming out eyes.

I caressed his cheek when he open his eyes and winked at me, I gasped. He sits up and wipes my tears. I jerked his hand away.

" This is all your prank," I asked.

" Yes baby" he winked and I get up and start going.

Suddenly his friends come in front of me and they all form a circle around us. Ruh grab my wrist but I jerked his hand.

" Happy Rose day" he get on his knees and said. He forward a rose towards me. It was so beautiful.

I take it and admired it

I take it and admired it. Ruh again tried to grab my hand but I slapped his hand. He grabbed my elbow and I collide with his chest.

" You asked me to give rose in a different style and now that I give you, you're mad at me"

" Who asked you to give a rose like this? You know how scared I got" I said and he chuckled.

Evening

We are sitting on a bench and looking at the sunset. My arms are wrapped around his hand and my head is resting on his shoulder.

" Tomorrow is propose day," I said.

" So you want me to propose to you in a different style"

" Yes but it can't happen"

" Why?" I raise my head and looked at him.