The Red Camellia

Chapter - 60

Tapasya

It's the same person whom I bumped in that casino. I gulped this means he is also from the mafia. Oh my god, I have to get away from here fast. I look here and there, there are people around us. I have to go from here fast before he can do anything.

I looked at him and he starts taking steps towards me. He doesn't look like a mafia he looks like he belongs to a rich family. He steps forward and I take steps backwards.

" Finally we met," he smriked when we were a few feet apart, his voice is deep and husky.

" His choice is nice," he said looking up to down at me, I'm looking at him with wide eyes.

Who's choice is nice?

" Who are you?" I asked fearfully, he chuckled in his deep voice.

" You'll know soon" he winked at me and goes and I stand there not knowing what happened just now.

^^^^^^^^^

Ruhaan

What a plan Ujjwala made! She took Tapasya restaurant with her so I can spend some time with her. Don't worry baby I'll convince you soon but I can only convince her when I spend some time with her and for this, I have to hurry now. I speed up my car and reach in front of the restaurant. I get out from the car.

I entered the restaurant and looked around for Tapasya but she is nowhere. Where is she? I called Ujjwala while looking here and there when someone tap on my shoulder and I turned around to look at the person. Ujjwala is standing in front of me.

" Where is Tapasya?" She asked me, shocking me.

" That's what I'm going to ask you"

" If you don't know where she is?", I shake my head.

" If you don't know where is she, I don't know where is she, then where is she?" Ujjwala asked worriedly.

" C'mon Ujjwala we need to find her" I come out of the restaurant and start looking here and there. Phew, there is she standing but why is she standing there alone?

" There is she" Ujjwala and I go towards her and stand in front of her.

" Tapasya" I called her she is thinking something, she looked at me surprised then frows her eyebrows.

" What are you doing here standing alone?" I asked her but she didn't reply to me and look away.

" Tapasya I'm asking you something" I grabbed her hand but she jerked her hand. I looked at Ujjwala, she close her eyes assuring me.

" Tapasya why are you here?" She asked softly.

" Let's go," Tapasya said grabbing her hand dragging her.

Looks like my date plan failed as I look at both of them going.

Damnit.

•••••••

Tapasya's home

Afternoon