The Yellow Rose

Chapter - 2

Tapasya

"Beta the girl whose name starts with T stay in Ruhaan's life," Maya ma said.

" You only need to be scared by the girl same as your Naamrashi"

" Tanisha"

" Tapasya, Tapasya what happened?" Ruh asked.

" Nothing "

" Then why are you standing, sit," he said.

I sit and his best friend also sit with us. They start talking and Maya ma's words start roaming in my head. What if she takes my place. No, they're just best friends but they are 'best' friends ahhh oh god.

I look at them they are so busy talking that they forgot about me. I feel like I'm a third wheel.

" Ruhaan you know...." she said and place her hand on his hand. What the hell? Remove your hand right now. Remove it. First, she ruined our time by coming here then sit with and now she places her hand on top of his hand.

Take deep breaths Tapasya she just places her hand on his hand didn't kiss him so relax. Next, she places her elbow on his shoulder damnit can't she kept her hands to herself. They're just friends Tapasya doesn't worry. Just friends.

•••••

Tapasya's room

" Yeh female best friend na kuch nahi hoti bas girl ki jagah best laga dete hai friend me" Ujjwala said.

( There is no thing like a female best friend they're just girlfriend. Just with word best instead of girl)

Here look at my Sister instead of assuring me she is scaring me.

" What? Why are you looking at me like this? It's true"

" You're right. You remember Shahrukh khan also said that agar vo meri sabse acchi dost nahi ban sakti toh me usse pyaar kabhi kar hi nahi sakta"

( If she can't be my bestfriend I can't love her)

" Yr I don't know whether we have friendship between us or not"

" You have, you're his girlfriend ' girl' ' friend'"

" Shut up Ujjwala"

" Just chill ok she is just his bestfriend. You're overthinking. They met and talk that's it. It's not like she will take your position"

" So just relax," she said placing her hand on my shoulder.

" Maybe you're right. I'm overthinking"

===============================

Ruhaan

I'm sitting on the couch with my eyes closed. Today was fun the way Tapasya react was amazing. She doesn't know that what she feels shows on her face. The person who knows her can clearly tell her what she is feeling by looking at her face. After Tanisha come and sat with us. Jealously is clearly shown on her face.