The Pink Carnation

Chapter - 69

Ruhaan

The car comes and stops in front of me and I remove my hand from my eyes. The door opened and Yuvraj and Ujjwala get out of the car and come towards me running.

" Are you crazy? Why are you walking in the middle of the road?" Yuvraj shouted at me. I steps towards him and hug him, tears start to come out from my eyes.

Haye andar andar se toota main
Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha... main

" Ruhaan," Yuvraj said rubbing my back I clenched my teeth, squeezing my eyes shut.

Main jee bhar ke ro loon
Teri baahon mein so loon

" What happened?" He forcefully pulled away from hug and I look down wiping the tears from back of my hand.

" What happened Ruhaan?" Yuvraj yelled shaking me.

" Everything finished" I look up at him and he and Ujjwala both turned shocked.

^^^^^^^^

Tapasya

Haye teri hoon saari ki saari main

I feel someone placing a hand on my shoulder and I look up. It's Rehan.

" Are you fine?" He asked, I nodded and wipe my tears and get up.

" I'm fine," I said.

" You don't look fine" I didn't look at his eyes keeping my gaze low.

" Anyways it's late let me drop you at your home"

" It's fine Rehan I'll go"

" I insist" I don't have the energy for an argument so I nodded.

" My car is at distance so we have to walk a little,"I nodded and we come out of the temple.

We start walking. I move my hair on the side and something come in my hand. It's a rose, maybe it come when I placed my head down in the temple.

" I'm sorry " I heard Rehan say and look at him.

" I'm sorry Tapasya in my stupid game I hurt you and Ruhaan so much"

" I use you to make Ruhaan humiliate. I don't know I'll hurt you two so much in my stupid revenge game"

" It doesn't matter now" I look ahead.

" No Tapasya, I'll tell everything to Ruhaan and take all blame on me you don't need to worry. I'll make your relationship right" he said instantly, I smiled.

" He trusts me, he didn't any proof"

" Then what is the matter? Why are guys away from each other if everything is right. When I see Ruhaan go from there he is not looking right and then I see you going out of the club crying that's why I came after you to ensure you're safe and now you are saying everything is right" he argued.

" You know Rehan when we want something we do everything to get it but when the thing is not in your destiny it will go away from you or many problems come in your life that's why we should let go " I take a deep breath.

" I love him so much but he is not in my destiny," I said looking at the rose which is my hand.

" But isn't it like if you love someone you can even write your destiny with him/ her," Rehan asked.