White Rose with Pink edges

Chapter - 1

Office

" What! You know this election is important for me, do everything right" Mr. Rudra Malhotra shouted on phone and slam it on the table.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and close his eyes leaning back in his chair.

The office door opens and his assistant comes in.

" Sir," he says nervously as he sees him tense.

" What now?" he shouted.

" Sir, Yuvraj " he tried to say but couldn't complete it.

" Yuvraj what," he said getting up.

" Sir, Yuvraj called from the police station. The Commissioner wants to meet you" he said.

" What, Commissioner wants to meet me but why, Did Yuvraj do something," he asked.

" Don't know sir"

" Elections sar par ha  ( elections is coming closer) and coymmissioner wants to meet me if Yuvraj did something this time I swear I won't leave him, his mother spoiled him," he said.

" Sir what should we do," the assistant asked.

"  I'm going to meet Commissioner make sure nothing goes out in public" he ordered and goes out of the door.

" Ok sir"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tapasya

Everyone is silent. It's silence before the storm. Chacha ji is sitting at the table looking at the wall. Ujjwala is sitting beside me looking down at her hands. Yuvraj is sitting in front of me silently and the person who is sitting beside him I don't want to look at him because if I look at him I can't able to control my feelings so I turned my gaze away.

The sounds of footsteps come and the door opens revealing the CM Mr. Rudra Malhotra and some other people. Everyone stands up. He nodded and the people go outside shutting the door.

Chacha ji goes and stands in front of him.

" Hello " he forwards his hand towards him. Yuvraj's father looks at hand.

" Namaste," he said joining his hands. Chacha ji pulled back his hand.

" Jai Hind " Chacha ji said. Ok, the tension is quite visible in the room now. Looks like Yuvraj's father doesn't like police officers.

" Why did you call me," Mr. Rudra Malhotra asked.

" What's the hurry let's sit first," Chacha ji said and sit at his table. He also said at the table.

" Elections is coming," Chacha ji said.

" Yes.." the Uncle asked suspiciously.

" What happened if the news gets out that CM's son is arrested in raid" Chachaji smirked.

" What!" Uncle says and gets up from his seat. He turned around and look at Yuvraj. Yuvraj's eyes get widened and he shook his head.

" It's not true, it's all misunderstanding," Yuvraj said.

" Yuvraj" Uncle said in a tone that indicates don't lie.

" I didn't do anything like that Dad," Yuvraj said.

" Then"

" I come there to meet Ujjwala and police came and arrest us that's it," Yuvraj said.

" Who is Ujjwala?" Uncle asked.