The Red Tulips

Chapter - 38

Tapasya

The cake fell from my hand as I look at the people who are standing there. I gulped now what will happen? This is my dream yes this is my dream because if this is true my marriage will never happen with Ruh and I can't stay away from him. Please, let it be my dream, Please. I looked at Ujjwala she is looking shocked too.

" Ujjwala " I whispered.

" Is this my dream?"

" Behen when Taiji flying sandal come and hit you then you'll get to know that it is your dream or not"

" Milegi, milegi tujhe bhi milegi mujhe bhi milegi hoga chamatkar" she sings in shock. I just look at her.

" Beta what are you doing here?" Papa said stepping forward. What will I say? Should I lie? No, if I lie then I'll lose Ruh and I can't lose him. Should I run away? No take a deep breath and go forward and face everything. You are going to tell everyone the truth after marriage does it know and face everything. Yes, this is right.

I gather my all courage and step forward.

" Beta tell me what are you doing here? Did he force you? Tell me I won't leave him" Papa said grabbing my shoulders and glaring at Ruh.

" No Papa," I said softly.

" Then what are you doing here with this criminal?" Papa asked angrily.

" He is not a criminal Papa" he looked at me shocked.

" What are you saying?"

" He is not a criminal Papa. I lied" I said loudly. I see everyone is looking at me. So I continue.

" I lied, he didn't do anything without my consent," I said looking down. Suddenly I feel stink on my cheek. I look up and found Antara aunty slapped me. She looked murderous. She again slapped me then, again and again, and she didn't stop till Mrityunjay uncle grabbed her.

" Stop Antara what are you doing!" Uncle said. She looked at him with her eyes turning red.

" Stop. Did you listen, Mrityunjay what she said? Did you? She lied " she looked at me and I gulped seeing her expression. She starts taking steps toward me.

" because of her I stay away from my son, because of her he got arrested, because of her you disowned him," she said shaking me.

" Antara leave her " Uncle again grabbed her.

I look at my parents they are still in shock. Ma comes towards me. She is also seething with anger.

" Why did you do this? How can you do this? How?" She shouted.

" Why are you shouting at her like this is not your plan" Antara aunty shouted at Ma. Ma looked at her.

" What why are you looking so shocked? Do you think I don't get to know about it I know this is all your plan? You encourage your daughter to do this so she can trap my son into marrying her first time you also did that but your plan didn't get successful but this time your plan again didn't get successful so you asked your daughter to accuse my son "