The Orange Lilies

Chapter - 44

Mansion

Commissioner and ACP are there to inform about their investigation.

" Come Commissioner sit," Mrityunjay said, they sit.

Ruhaan, Yuvraj and Antara also come there.

" Who was he?"

" He is part of Mafia who came there to hurt them," ACP said.

" What!" Mrityunjay exclaimed, Antara gasped and Ruhaan and Yuvraj look at each other.

" Why?"

" Don't know why they are behind them but this was their second attempt?" ACP said.

" Second attempt? When was first?"

" In the party"

The ACP narrated the whole story of how everything happened.

" Now what?"

" They all have to be underground for some time till we find who is exactly behind them and what he wants," ACP said.

" They can go outside India but what about Tapasya and Ujjwala," Mrityunjay asked.

" We'll find some solution," Commissioner said.

The silence falls. After some time Mrityunjay said.

"They all can go to my friend's house with is not far from here "

" That Sarpanch's" Commissioner asked.

" Where?" ACP asked and he told him about that place.

" Yes, you can all go there and it's safe too you can investigate from there and come here too whenever wanted," ACP said, Commissioner listens keenly then after some time thinking.

" You're right," he said, Mrityunjay smiled.

" Then let's go before we get late" Commissioner said getting up from his seat.

^^^^^^^^

Ruhaan

Why is Mafia behind us?

I come to my room and take out the bag from the cupboard and place it on the bed.

" I thought Commissioner come here to arrest you again" Yuvraj chuckled, I turned to look at him.

" Not funny Yuvraj" I turned back and start taking out my clothes from the cupboard.

" But why he is behind us?" His tone shifted to serious.

" I don't know, but I know one thing they only get behind the person who did something "

" But we never did something"

" Yeah all we do is go to that casino nothing else"

" Oye, you forgot we plan to steal from them" Yuvraj widened his eyes.

" We only planned, never execute, how can they know about this"

" You're right" he lies on the bed.