The Blue Rose

Chapter - 43  

Tapasya

I was waiting for the blissful moment when our lips will meet but it's not happening so I open my eyes and look at him but he is not looking at me. I frowned seeing him looking behind me. I push him and he stumbled a little but balance himself and looks at me questioningly.

" Where are you looking?" I asked him.

" There is someone"

" Yeah must be that girl with whom you were dancing " I walk past him but he held my wrist and I look back at him and remove his grip from my wrist.

" You said it's an important day for me I want to celebrate it with you and, what I see? You dancing with that girl, that too closely"

" Why don't I dance with her she is so sweet unlike you" he goes towards the room and open the door, I follow him.

" Unlike me, am I not sweet?" I grabbed his hand and made him face me, He chuckled.

" You, sweet?" He pointed at me and laughed, I glared at him.

" Tum toh Meri phuljhadi ho" he circle his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

( You are my sparkler)

" Phuljhadi?"

( Sparkler)

" Ha phuljhadi jo zara si chingari se jal jati ha" he pinched my cheek and I jerk his hand and turned my back towards him.

( Yes sparkler that burns with the slightest spark)

I look at the beauty of the room, It is so beautiful. My gaze falls on the bed which is place in between of room. There is only one thing left, Rose petals. If there are rose petals on the bed it would make a perfect scene of honeymoon. God knows when my honeymoon will happen.

I feel something on my hand and I look there. Ruh made me wear a bracelet, it's so beautiful.

" Gift?" I raise my eyebrow, he hummed.

" I don't want it"

" Why?"

" I want kangan and not just any kangan I want your khandani kangan "

( Family bangles)

" Is it" He lean closer.

" Yes," I push him and take a few steps back.

He smirked at me and start coming closer, I start running too. I come into open space and see the view around me. It was so beautiful.

 It was so beautiful

^^^^^^^^^^

Ujjwala's house

Her Papa is sleeping when his phone ringing ruins his sleep. He gets up and sees the caller ID it's ACP. He picked up the call.