The Jasmine Flower

Chapter - 31

Tapasya

I looked at Ruh and Tanisha who is sitting close, close too close for my liking. Tanisha start to come close to Ruh. There is little difference between them if she move a little.

" The girl whose name starts with T will stay in his life"

" Meet Tanisha my best friend"

" Jealously doesn't suits you"

" He is getting away from you"

" She is beautiful"

That's it.

I go towards them and grab a fistful of Tanisha hair.

" Get away witch" I said.

" What is this behaviour?" She asked getting out of my grip.

" Same question? What were you doing getting so close to my boyfriend?"

" I was grabbing my bag which is place on table beside couch" I start laughing.

" Atleast make a good excuse"

" It's truth"

" Shut up" I shouted.

"Get away from here before I do something" I threatened her.

" Ruhaan look at her. I didn't accept this behaviour" she said.

" Tapasya what is this? Apologize to her" Ruh said to me I glared at him. I'll come to you too but first I have to handle her.

" Didn't you listen what I said or you want me to drag you out of house" I asked her.

" That's it I'm going "she said goes.

" Wait Tanisha" Ruh was going behind her but I place my foot between his way. I hear the sound of door closing means she goes.I come and stand in front of him.

" Now you tell me what is happening here? And yeah give a nice excuse unlike her" I asked.

" Again your jealously started. She said she was grabbing her bag nothing else" he said.

" Is that so? Tell me why can't she grab her bag from distance why she has to come so close to you to grab her bag or you're making a trending video in which a girl gets close and then turned away"

" I don't want to talk, I'm going to her"

" I'm not done talking"

" You're insecure that's it but let me tell you I won't let you runied my friendship with her just because of your insecurity"

" This is not my insecurity what I see is truth but I believe you. You wanted me apologize to her, isn't it?"

" Yes"

" Fine but you have to agree to my demand"

" What is it?"