The Malva Flower

Chapter - 48  

Tapasya

He is wrapping the bandage on my hand and I'm looking at him. We are sitting in his room on the bed.

" Are you not feeling pain?" He asked me and I come out of my trance. How can I feel pain when you're with me.

" I'm ahh "

" Be careful next time", I nodded.

Suddenly we both hear the sound of thunder and look outside. The black clouds cover the sky making it look like night. It means rain is going to happen.

" No"

" Yes" I look at Ruh happiness is clearly shown in his face. I don't understand why he likes rain so much.

" Let's go outside Tapasya" he gets up from bed.

" No I don't want to go", I sit there without moving.

" C'mon" he dragged me forcefully outside.

We come outside and raindrops start to pour on us.

" I'm going inside" I turned to go but he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me back and my back collides with his chest.

" Close your eyes and feel the moment" his hypothesizing voice does it work.

" Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera " he starts to sing.

"Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa " he turns me and make the distance between us.

" Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho " he pulled me towards him slowly. I look into his eyes and feel myself lost in his eyes.

" Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho"

••••••

I'm sitting on Tamanna's bed waiting for her.

" What are you doing here?" She asked as she come inside.

" Just come to see if you're fine or not" I get and stand in front of her.

" I'm fine"

" Will not be after seeing this" I mumbled and remove my hair from my neck deliberately to shows her love bites, her expression changed and I bite my lip to control my laugh.

" I should go now" I was going to open the door when she says from behind.

" I'll not stop until I get him"

" Best of luck" I go outside.

••••••

Night

I was applying lipstick when Ujjwala comes into the room.

" What happened?" She asked looking at my hand.