Melting Night

Chapter - 4

Tapasya

After getting ready I come out of my room and stand on the balcony. Today I'm wearing a yellow colour skirt and top. I get up late today because last night nahh we didn't get some time to spend because we hear someone coming there so we went to our rooms.

I look down and found Ruh, Yuvraj, Elvish and some other people with bikes.

Ahh this is my dream to get up and the first person who I see is Meri jaan but what are they doing?

" Good morning" I hear Ujjwala voice from behind and she also comes and stands beside me.

" Good morning"

" What are they doing?" She asked looking down.

" Maybe going somewhere"

" But we can't go anywhere" she is right.

" Let's see"

Uttara and Tamanna also come outside.

" I ride fastest, no one can compete with me," a boy said looking at Tamanna but she just rolled her eyes.

" Is he trying to impress her?" Ujjwala chuckled.

" Racing champion is Ruhaan, till date no one has been able to beat him," Yuvraj said proudly.

" Ohh hoo" Ujjwala tease me and I blushed.

" I don't believe in talks, I'll believe when I see it by my eyes," Tamanna said.

Who is asking you to believe, go from here do your work.

" Then let's make you believe, what's say?" Ruh said smirking. No Ruh you don't have to do this.

" Why not," the boy said.

" Ok, so this race is around the mansion " Elvish said.

" Ok"

They both take their positions. At least wear a helmet, Ruh.

" Go"

^^^^^^^^^

Room

" I don't know what happened to my innocent daughter? She threatened us that she will run away" Tapasya's Papa said this while walking here and there in the room.

" Hmm, should I ask an astrologer about her behaviour maybe this can help" Tapasya's Ma who is sitting in bed suggest.

" Your daughter is not enough that you're also talking nonsense"

" This is the only idea left because I don't think so she will leave him ever and why would she? "

" What are you saying Tapasya ki Ma?"

" The truth " she gets up from bed and stand in front of her.

" Ruhaan is handsome or apki beti uspar fida hai "

( And your daughter is devoted to him)

" Most love marriages don't happen because there are flaws in the boy but in our case, there is no flaw in boy neither in his family"

" There is flaw a major flaw, the difference between our families " he sits on the bed.

" Now I think we are not doing right. Let them get married Tapasya loves him and she will be happy with him"