The End of Love Story

Chapter - 56 

Tapasya

I stare in the mirror the girl is completely ready as a bride but there is no smile on her face, there is no blush on her cheeks, there is no happiness in her eyes she is just like a doll.

Anjali and Roshini di put dupatta on my head.

" Is Tapasya ready?" Ma asked.

" Yes," they both said excitedly.

Soon the sounds on dhol also start coming.

" Looks like your barat is here," Anjali said smiling placing her hands in my shoulder.

" C'mon take her downstairs," Ma said and Anjali and Roshini di made me stand up and we come out of the room.

We are descending the stairs and I look down and see my mandap in which Anubhav is standing.

Ma is taking towards the mandap where Ruh is standing.

We reached down and they made me stand up in front of him. He made me wear garland. I see Ma signalled Roshini and Anjali and they raise my hands and I made him wear the garland.

We sit in front of the sacred fire and priest start chanting holy hymns. I just stare aimlessly at the floor. The priest asked us to forward our hands and he take my hand in his I feel disgusted at his touch.

Next, priest asked us to stand up for phere. We both stand up and start walking around the fire. Every step is taking me away from Ruh, from my life.

We sit down and the priest asked Anubhav to apply sindoor.

Ruh take a pinch of sindoor and raise his hand and filled my hairline.

Anubhav raised his hand just as he was about to fill my hairline.

" No" I screamed.

I open my eyes and see myself in bed. I close my eyes to calm down my breathing. So this means it was my dream but this dream will become reality if I didn't do anything.

I can't, I can't marry Anubhav. I can't be someone else. I can't. I can stay away from Ruh but I can't stay with anyone else.

I have to do something. I'll talk to Ma and Papa I'll request them I'm sure they will understand. I'll make them understand.

I can't marry Anubhav. I can't.

^^^^^^^^^

The ladies are sitting in a room talking about how they all will get ready for marriage with is in the evening.

" What do you think? Should I wear this earring or this? Mami asked looking at the mirror.

" Arre I'm asking something," Mami said to Masi who is sitting in bed busy in their thoughts.

" What happened?" Mami asked shaking her, she shake her head.

Roshini entered the room.

" What do you think Roshini? Is Tapasya really happy with this marriage?" Mami asked her.

" I don't think so because she has not uttered one word since we came here. She is not happy" Anjali said.

" I'm also thinking that," Mami said.

" C'mon why wouldn't she be happy?" Roshini asked.

" Maybe she doesn't like Anubhav," Mami said.

" But if she doesn't like him why her parents are forcing her"Anjali asked.