The Chamomile Flower

Chapter - 63

Ruhaan

" Get up," Mom said.

" No Mom, let me sleep more" I turned another side.

" Ahhhh" I groaned and open my eyes. I'm on the floor, I fell from the couch. I get up from the floor.

" Ohh you woke up," Tapasya's Ma asked.

" Yes"

" Tell me beta, what will you eat for breakfast?" She asked.

" Nothing Aunty" I look here and there for Yuvraj but he is nowhere.

" Yuvraj and Ujjwala went somewhere" she answered.

" Ohh" nice at least someone is happy unlike me.

" Beta, you didn't tell me"

" It's ok Aunty"

" No, it's not ok you're staying in our house but you and Yuvraj both eat outside food. It isn't healthy if you're mother gets to know about it she will say we didn't take care of her son" she said smiling.

" Mom will not say anything," I said shaking my head. I'm missing her.

" You're missing her," she asked.

" Little bit" I rub the back of my neck, she smiled at me.

" I'm missing my daughter too" yeah along with me Tapasya stopped talking with her parents too.

" Anyways I'm going to make something for you," she said going towards the kitchen, I followed her.

She stands behind the platform and starts taking out things.

" Aunty there is no need...." She interrupts me.

" If your mother makes something for will you also stop her " I shake my head.

" Then don't stop me too," she said sternly and I instantly nodded.

" Ok but I'll help you too and you can't say no" she looked at me surprised.

" Beta you're my son in law and son..." This time I interrupt her.

" First you said yourself my mother then you called me your son in law, this is wrong"

" Ok, let me get fresh n up", she nodded.

" So what's are we making," I asked her standing beside her.

" Allo paratha"

" Ok, let's start"

She asked me to peel off the potato and I start doing it, she looks at then start smiling.

" Am I doing something wrong?" She shakes her head laughing.

" No, I just realised I'm getting old"

" Huh?"

" In our time's mother in law and daughter in law works together in the kitchen and now a mother in law and son in law doing work in the kitchen," she said laughing.