Rose's Thorns

Chapter - 10

Tapasya

Why I'm feeling like he didn't threatened me but promised me.

" Wahh beta , I'm proud of you" Papa said and i looked towards him.

" What wah beta" Ma said and Papa frowned.

" Didn't you see how she asked him to her touch her feet " Ma said.

" So what is wrong in this" Papa asked.

" What wrong , have you forgotten who he is  . I'm suprised why he come here with his father after all they are rich peoples" Ma said.

"Maybe they come here because of their reputation" Chachiji said.

" She should not asked him to touched her feet. I know rich people like him is very bad what if he do something to our daughter" Ma said worried.

" He wouldn't do , didn't you see how his father scold him and taken away his rights from club" Papa said.

" That's why I'm afraid , Tapasya created rift in father and son relation, what if he try to revenge from her" Ma said.

" You're right Bhabhi. He can do something like this" Chachaji said.

" I know spoiled rich boys like him" Chachiji said.

" I'm afraid " Ma said.

" It's ok Bhabhi nothing will happen i made sure of it" Chachiji said.

" Ok now forget about whatever happened" Masi said.

" Day after tommrow is Roshni's engagement we should do preparations for it" Masi said.

" Yes we should forget about whatever happened. God will make everything right" Ma said.

The ladies started her talks about what will Roshni di wear tommrow ,  how the house will decorate and what types of sweets will prepare.

" Tapasya come here" Roshni di called me and i go and sit beside her.

" Now tell me which hairstyle is good" she asked me.

And we both get lost in what hairstyle she make tommrow , what Jewellery she wear and other things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mansion

Ruhaan

" Dad , Dad  listen to me " i called my Dad who he ignored me and get inside mansion.

" Dad please" i  said.

" What happened" Mom asked as the Dad and i entered inside mansion.

" Ask you son" Dad  shouted.

" What happened you guys go to apologise then what happened" Mom asked. Before i can say anything.

" I get to know what things my son do behind my back" Dad said.

" Dad what she said is not true" i said.

" And you're saying truth" he mock me.

" Offcourse he is your son why would he lie to you" Mom said to dad.

" That's what i thought till now bur Tapasya open my eyes" he said.

" What she said is not truth" i said.

" Yes , i believe my son and how can you believe outsiders over your son" Ma said.

" You believe me" i asked her.