The White Tulips

Chapter - 61

Tapasya

I close my bedroom door and sit on the floor against the bed.

Lie.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He doesn't love, neither he did before nor he'll do ever. I was just a time pass for him. He never understands me and not even trying to do it now. He only cares for himself. What I'm feeling, what I want, what I think never mattered to him. I never mattered to him.

I did so much for him but he never cares for me. I give up my everything even myself for him but he never cares. It was only about him, what he wants, what he feels, what he thinks.

I'm a fool who loves him unconditionally and get broken. I close my eyes and put my head on the bed, clenching the sheets tightly in my hand.

I suffered because of him, I broke my relationship with my parents because of him, I fight with the whole world because of him but what I get in return.

Nothing.

Making coffee for me, singing a song for me what does he thinks that I'll forget about what he did, no. I'll never forget.

I also want to make him feel what I'm feeling now the agony, the pain, the misery everything. I also want to make him suffer.

I'll do it.

I raise my head and wipe the tears.

^^^^^^^^^^

Ruhaan

I looked at the closed door of her room.

" I can't believe what happened just now. I mean is she really Tapaysa or someone else in her body" Yuvraj said.

" I'm thinking this too," Ujjwala said.

" That's what she wants that Ruhaan starts loving and today when he said it instead of running in his arms she left like nothing happened," Ujjwala said.

" Yes I think the matter is serious more than we think," Yuvraj said.

" Nothing is like this, she is just angry nothing else," I said turning towards them.

" Are you sure?" Ujjwala asked.

" Yes, she is just angry I'll convince her soon," I said assuring her and myself.

Hope this is true.

^^^^^^^^^

Next day

Tapasya

I'm sitting on the edge of my bed looking down at the floor. When someone entered my room. My gaze fell on his shoes than on his hands where he is holding a flower budget and then on his face, he is grinning at me.

" Good morning Tapasya," he said with enthusiasm, I didn't say anything and turned my gaze back on the floor.

" I bring these beautiful flowers for you" he forwards the flowers towards me, I get up and stand in front of him.

" I'm sorry Tapasya for yesterday I should not talk with you like that, you can go anywhere you want, you don't need my permission for that but I was mad at you because you went to meet Rehan"

" Please Tapasya accept these flowers and forgive me for my yesterday's mistake" he forward the flowers towards me, I smile at him and his eyes lights up.

I take the flowers from his hand and look at the white tulips. They are beautiful but what's the use of it every beautiful thing is supposed to break. I take the flowers in my hand and twist them and throw them on the floor.