The Fading Rose

Chapter - 11

Mansion

" Mrityunjay you have to listen to me," Mrs. Antara said.

She said to her husband who is sitting on the couch with his laptop. Many papers were scattered on the table.

" I'm listening," he said typing something.

" No, you're doing your work"

He closes his laptop and gives whole attention to his wife.

" Yes"

" Ruhaan is saying the truth," she said.

" No he's not and I don't want to talk about him," he said.

" He is your son, Mrityunjay. I know he did wrong but he also apologized for it. But if he says that he didn't do it that's means he didn't do it" she said.

" So you're saying that Tapasya is lieing" he asked.

" Yes she is, I know my son is telling truth," she said.

" You're are blinded in your son's love," he said.

" I'm not, because I know my son is not afraid of anyone if he does something he accepts it," she said.

He takes a deep breath and goes towards his wife. He places his hands on her shoulder.

"What do you want me to do," he asked.

" Listen to him," she said softly.

" Ok ask him to come here," he said and finally his wife smiled.

" I'll go and take him with me," she said and hurriedly go to his son's room.

She opens the door of his room and found him sleeping.

" Ruhaan," she said softly but no response.

" Ruhaan" she again said but no response.

She shook her head and goes towards the bed. She pulled the quilt and her eyes get widened and she sees the pillows instead of her son.

" Where is he?" she look here and there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tapasya

I looked at him from down to up. He is wearing black pants and a white shirt with few buttons open which is giving a clear view of his chest. A pendant is dangling touching his chest. His dark brown hair looking almost black from the dark. I was so engrossed in him that I didn't realize when he tied my hand from his belt. I looked down at my hands and frowned.

" Ruh, what are you doing ?" I asked but he didn't say anything.

He pulled me from my arm and I get collide with his chest. I looked at his chocolate brown eyes and feel myself drown in them. I get out of my dreamland when he tried to tie a handkerchief on my mouth. I try to resist but he already tied it. I looked at him with a frown.

Why he is doing this. I try to get away from him but he caught my hands. I try to say something but my voice is muffled because of a handkerchief.

He gripped my waist and picked me up on his shoulder.

" Mmm-hmmm" I try to say but my voice comes out like this.

He takes me downstairs and we get out of my house from the backdoor. We come outside and there I see his car. He put me down and I felt dizzy. He opens the door of his car and shoved me inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tapasya's home

" Finally my daughter's engagement happened peacefully," Masi ji said.