The Allium Flower

Chapter - 59

Morning

Malhotra Mansion

Antara and Mrityunjay are sitting at the table doing breakfast. When Antara feel someone's stare on her. She looks up and saw Mrityunjay is staring at her.

" What?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

" I'm wondering does sunrise from the west today," Mrityunjay asked.

" What happened?"

" You accept Tapasya as your daughter in law?"

" Yes I did" she nodded.

" How does this happen?"

" I don't have any enmity with her but I thought she is like other girls who like Ruhaan and his money and after that fake accusation, my opinion became more firm" she paused for a second then continue.

" But after everything happened I got to know that no one can love Ruhaan more than her and Ruhaan also loves her so who am I to get between them"

" I'm happy "

" I'm also happy now Ruhaan just convinced her soon so I can do my Son's wedding" Antara and Mrityunjay both smiled.

^^^^^^^^^^

In car

Ruhaan

I'm coming Tapasya to take you with me. I smiled made it's way up to my face as I feels the cold breeze touch my face

" Are you sure her Dad won't kick us out?" Yuvraj asked.

" No, I'm his Son in law after all"

" But still"

" Shut up Yuvraj" I glance at him then back at road. I turn on the radio.

Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye

I stopped the car in front of her house and we both come outside. I ring the doorbell and wait impatiently for someone to open the door.

Odh ke dhaani preet ki chaadar
Aaya tere shehar mein Ranjha tera

Her Mom opened the door I smile at her and she looks at me confused I walk past her and went inside. I looked around but she is nowhere.

Where are you my love?

Duniya zamaana, jhoota fasaana
Jeene marne ka waada saancha mera

" What are you doing here?" I heard her Dad's voice he come towards us as he saw us.

" We came here to stay" I stated.

" What!" He exclaimed.

" See now he'll kick us out" Yuvraj whispered to me.

" Yes, we came here to stay" I said more firmly.

" No, I won't allow this, go from here now" he shook his head and pointed towards the door.