Matador of love

"I'll fight you!" Reki declared as he pointed his board at Adam.

From insulting and basically humiliating Miya in front of a crowd, to being way too touchy with his friends, Reki was beyond pissed.
And he was far beyond thinking clearly as well.

You could only stand there, wide eyed as the crowd cheered for the legend to finally show his skills, most likely not caring that Reki could get hurt.

"If I win this match, you'll apologize to Miya." Reki said sternly.

Miya quickly turned to him, "I don't need your pity slime! I'm not afraid of starting over its fine, rules are rules and I can handle it." He continued to keep his head down, clearly he wasn't fine.
If not, he wouldn't have been avoiding eye contact.

Reki didn't show any reaction to this, other than with his own excuse to clarify.
"It's not about pity, its about beating jerks like him who think they're all that and step over others!"

He turned to Adam, and Adam kept standing there as he was still uncomfortably in your bubble.

"Hey! I know you can hear me! I can see your ears sticking out from that mask!"

Adam simply held out his hand to the light, similar to Shakespearean character.
"I wonder," he began.
"If we could see our emotions, what shape would they take for the moods we're in?" He looked onward, as if looking past Reki.

That's one dramatic entertainer.
Reki was confused, he made a speech to brawl him, and now Adam wants to talk about feelings even though he hurt Miya's.
(Not that talking about emotions is a bad thing, everyone should be encouraged to vent)

Adam continued on as he walked a circle elegantly around you and Langa, subtly brushing his fingers against your hair as he passed you, giving you chills even if just a little.
"I imagine mine would be a spring, picture it, the amount of flowing water would reflect what I'm feeling!"
He spun in his cape as silently stepped on his board, somehow not making a sound.

At least he wasn't touching your hair, you covered your nape with your hands as you glanced at him for his strange body language.
Langa also felt uncomfortable at that sight as he snapped back out from the trance, and putting a reassuring hand on your shoulder, looking at you with seemingly blank but tender eyes.

"I'm not here for a poetry reading! I wa- !!?" Reki replied but never finished, as Adam slowly extended his fist to him, then pointing out a finger to Reki's face.

"If we were to look right now, my spring would be a desert. Because that's the level of interest I have in humoring mediocrity." Adam said without shame.

Not a care in the world for this man at the moment, and if he wasn't interested in mediocrity, then why dress as a matador with a ball mask?

"However," he continued, skating backwards to you and Langa, you wanted to avoid his cape so you stepped closer to Langa, shoulders almost pressing.
That however was unavoidable as he then skated around you two in a strange trapping circle.
A strange combination of intrigue and lust laced the strange man's voice.

"You two, your talents, it drips from you, I've become a river! You two have created a delouish of intrigue! Oh!" He stopped his creepy words as he stopped in front of you two, gracefully and swiftly holding both of your chins gingerly with both his hands.
While he lifted Langa's chin with a finger, you almost felt like he was cupping yours, as he looked down at both of you like a pair of jewels.

You felt bothered and wanted to move away, your heart was beating in a warning kind of way as you looked up at him, wide eyed as you felt the fabric of his gloves on your skin.