I hate the sun

(This is your outfit on the boat, yes I know we are still hiding our arms but three should disguise the

(This is your outfit on the boat, yes I know we are still hiding our arms but three should disguise the....marks)

Mosquitos are the bane of your existence, and Reki and Langa knew this all too well a you sprayed yourself with repellant for the fifth time since you 3 got on the boat.

How were you allowed to km vacation with them? When your mom knows for a fact that you hate going out so that would seem suspicious- well she's all for trying new things and pushing yourself. Plus, she talks to both Reki and Langa's mothers.
So... Yeah.

Reki chuckled as you walked off to throw awayanother empty repellent bottle, and turned to find some other interesting thing to observe. As he leaned against the rails, he spotted a women in a flow-y dress, and much lighter color. She had straight black hair that shined in the sun, he stared at her for a good minute, blushing faintly.

"So cute.." Langa mocked him from the side.

"That's what your face says." He added as he leaned against the rails next to Reki.

Reki stood stunned. "N-no way!" He quickly retorted.

"So, someone like that is your type?" Miya asked, popping up from behind and scaring Reki slightly.

"N-not exactly. Her fashion choice is off." Reki muttered looking down, blushing.

Shadow popped in with more commentary.
"Don't bother. You're in a different world from her."

He stood next to Miya as they both observed the women.

Reki quickly spun around to them.
"What do you mean by that? You never know unless I talk to her!"

Shadow nodded his head to the women, egging him on his word.

Reki sweat dropped and strutted over to the women, before giving up.
"Langa, go talk to her!"

Langa, behind the group looked with wide eyes.
"Why me? I'm not interested in her."

"You know, if it's me, they get cautious!" Reki said with confidence, draping an arm over a doubtful Langa.

Miya snickered wth a cat face and covered his mouth in an obvious way.
"You know your place! Y/n probably put you there."

"Shut up!" Reki lunged at him. "I've never-" he quickly stopped himself, not wanting to answer the second part in public.

Langa, still thinking peacefully, asked: "in Japan, how do you approach someone?"

"Of course...." Reki thought carefully, and came up with a pickup line.
"Like "where are you from" or..."

"Like "Are you hungry ?"" Langa attempted.

The boys all looked at him with a dead pan expression.
"She's not you." Reki said.