Ghost hunt

Reki looked at you shocked and slightly disturbed, The others began to tease him.

"Heheh! I think Reki's a scaredy cat nee-Chan." The cat boy said with a feline smirk.

Reki tried to brush Miya's comment off. He sighed and left the room to go get a drink.
You looked to the door he left through and pondered whether you were mean to let him get teased like that.

Langa turned to you and placed a hand on your shoulder, thinking you might try to follow him. He gave you a caring look, You nodded and decided to stay put, sometimes it's better for him to sort some things out alone.

-

Reki grabbed a drink from a vending machine in a nearby hall, but he had trouble opening it with his injured hand. He had a sad expression on his face as he felt useless.
"There's no time to rest."

He went outside and found Joe who was flirting with a hostess, the muscular guy jokingly said Reki had bad timing.
Reki didn't react and walked up to him, lightly tapping his bandaged fist to his chest to try and indicate a serious conversation.

"That trick you did today... Can you teach me?"

They say down, and our appears that Joe helped to open his drink.
Joe sat leaning back a little using his hands while Reki at with his hands in his lap.

"That trick? You won't get better if you rotate with just your hand. A key point is to rotate like you're pushing your foot forward."

Reki looked back on the memory of him trying to rotate his board. He could still hear the clattering sound.
He looked down.

"I don't think I can rotate it that well at those speeds going down hill."

"After that it's just momentum Ann's your guts. That's what skateboarding's about, ain't it?"

"You're right but..."

"Well if you're gonna do it at crazy rock, be prepared to break a couple bones." Joe shrugged.

Reki physically sneered at the comment.
Joe looked at him with his still relaxed face.
"Whatcha gonna do? Wanna stop?"

"I'll do it!"

Now Joe was a little surprised.

"I wanna get better!"

He reminisced about the race between you and Langa and Adam.

"I don't wanna get left behind." He whispered with a shake of desperation in his voice.

Joe looked at him with a gentle smile, like an uncle to his nephew.
"What's important, is stuff like that."

He smiled and looked up to the night sky.

Back in the hotel room, well, Mr Sakurayashiki's, Reki recieved some shocking knews.

"Whaaat? The hot spring isn't here at all?" Said Reki.

Miya stared at him across the table blankly.
"Looks like you didn't read the data you were given."

You were sitting in between Langa and Reki.

Mr Sakurayashiki appeared with a map he got from the hostess and gently laid it on the table.

He pointed at a location and read aloud.
"It's in three mountains five kilometers from here. It's what you call "a secluded hot spring."

Joe looked with a mischieviously grin.
"5 kilometers? That's the perfect distance for a beef."

Langa tugged on your sleeve and looked at you with a sparkle in his eyes.
"Beef."

Before you could respond, from the back of the group, you could hear a familiar crazy man.