The sun is unbearable

While the hotel you guys were staying at was a disappointment, you took that as down time for drawing

While the hotel you guys were staying at was a disappointment, you took that as down time for drawing. Thank goodness there was at least a plug in outlet somewhere for a drawing tablet.

Reki sat near you by the table, complaining. Hiromi tried to humble him, Miya reacted with another sassy comment.

Your tablet lay on your lap, which were positioned like a slanted desk as you slouched against the wall. The taps of your tablet pen were just a nice little background sound.
Reki reacted to it by leaning back, his head fell on your legs.

"This sucks, hey y/n. You wouldn't mind me napping on you till mealtime right?"

You looked past your tablet at him, and just shrugged.
"I don't mind being a pillow, but I'm pretty sure we won't get served meals here." You turned back to your tablet, almost all the strokes of your new background were done rendering.

Reki launched himself up and looked back at you in shock.
"What!? You're joking!"

Hiromi spoke past the fan to him, his voice shaking due to the proximity and wind speed.
"She's right. There won't be any dinner."

Reki groaned in disappointment, leaning back again to use your legs as a pillow.

"Reality is so cruel." Miya quietly sipped from his cup of water.

You could hear Reki's stomach growl. You shook his head a bit as a sign you were moving.
"If you're so hungry, why don't you fill up on water or a drink first? I have some in my bag."

Reki hummed in disagreement, so you just got up anyway, letting his head fall to the floor. He yelped behind you as you went to put your tablet away.

"So mean!" He yelped.

"I was trying to help." You said as you checked for your stuff in the corner.

Miya snickered. Reki just brushed it off, he knew you weren't exactly the nicest when the weather doesn't suit you. So he moved back a little more to lean against the door, but even the door let him fall as it slid open. Joe was just casually on the other side, wondering why Reki was upset.

You tried best stifle your laughter.
"perfect timing man." You managed to snicker out.

-

He lead all of you into the fancy hotel that Mr. Sakurayashiki was staying at.
You questioned whether it was really ok to be here, it's bad enough you go to an illegal skate park but at least that's at night.

"Meals are tastier when you eat with a bunch of people." You heard Joe say.

All of you walked into this fancy room where the calligraphy artist say neatly by a table of food.

All the boys awed.

"Kojiro? And you guys too?" Mr Sakurayashiki asked in bewilderment.

The boys ignored him and just admired the food.