Reki's practice

Today you were waiting in a stranger's car, which sounds bad but you weren't alone and the driver isn't expecting it, so it's fine!

You sat between Langa and Reki while Miya sat in the front passenger seat, meaning he had a window, lucky.

"And you're sure this is ok?" Reki asked you for reassurance.
He was gently grabbing a piece of your coat as he looked out the window to your left, waiting for shadow.

"I know he's crazy, but I'm the reason he looks like that, I once showed him a picture of a band and he's been obsessed with their looks ever since!" You leaned back relaxed, but a piece of your heart wouldn't stop beating, Reki needs all the preparations he can get against that strange red man.

You heard the car door click as you leaned forward as shadow finally arrived, but as Hiromi instead.

A second of silence was made before he whipped his head around to the sudden group of kids in his car.
"What the hell??!" He shouted with his shadow voice.

Reki leaned in front of you as you say between him and Langa, and put his hands together in a pleading mode.
"Please be the dad for tonight and drive us to crazy rock shadow!!"
He asks hesitantly as he was still afraid.
But you have your word that you knew the guy and he deeply trusted you with that since you're usually hesitant yourself.

"I'm only 24 you derp!!" Hiromi screamed in his shadow voice, then transferring to his worker voice.
"And who's this shadow guy? You seeing things?"
He turned his head back to the front after spotting you, knowing full well that you'll recognize him.

"You don't look that much different." Miya calmly commented.
You added in, "Yeah sorry Mr Hiromi but you clearly copied the guys on my poster." You said as you rested your elbows on your knees.

"We're begging you! Miya didn't bring his helmet with him." Reki tried to reason.

There were 2 motorcycles and 4 kids, but you weren't that experienced with motorcycles and could not guarantee Miya would be safe with you. And even if he was, Langa and Reki were concerned that Miya was getting too clingy.

"Like I care!" Hiromi screamed.

"Everything ok?" A concerned feminine voice yelled in the distance.

"Yeah! Everything's awesome!" He quickly yelled back before getting back in the car.

"I see you're still pining over her. A few weeks gone and nothing's changed." You calmly said with a little smirk.

"Oi! We're not talking about that kid!" Hiromi pointed out at you.

"Right right, just thought I'd check up since its been so long, anyway we still need to get to crazy rock soo..."
You stoically replied, he could yell all he wants, you've been to this flower shop for months. It's hard not to notice the guy grumbling behind the counter.