This story will be discontinued...

I'm sorry. That's really all I have to say for myself, but I don't think I can find the motivation for this story. Years ago, back when I was still watching Naruto, I had loved the anime so so much - and I still do today - but it reached a level where I had to write on it. The sad thing is, that unlike my Splatoon or current Fire Emblem story, I had never daydreamt what would go on in it. My passion and drive had vanished as quickly as it came on, and I hate it. I despise the fact I've wasted the few readers who read this book's time, and I hate that I had to cancel this story. 

I unfortunately have lost the drive to continue it, and I don't want to write sub-par chapters on a story that will take forever to be completed om anyway. As time goes on, I'll find myself having less time to do the things I love, and it shouldn't be used on something that to me, feels like an obligation. I had this entire plotline planned out by the way (the original 100 chapters had been almost finished being planned out). If anyone ever feels the curiosity or need to find out everything in the later arcs, then hit me a DM. At the best case scenario, I'd love it for someone more passionate than me to continue this idea. I never saw an Alt Sasuke Chasing Arc story before, so really - I would love it for whoever is brave enough to take the challenge.

Thank you all so much for reading this far into the story. I once again need to apologise for wasting your time, and I also need to elaborate that I wish I had the same motivation to write this story as I do for my Fire Emblem one. Over time, seeing how this story compared to others had slowly stung, and then having a year or so pass by of complete inactivity had harmed it to the point of no return. Once again, I'm sorry. In a few months or so from now, I'll be unpublishing this story to the point of no return. I spent hours writing it, so I don't want to delete it yet. Still, though, I just don't want to continue with it - especially since the effort I put into it will be very minimal. 

Sorry you all had to read this chapter, but I wish you all a goodbye and I hope you all have a nice day!