2) Naruto...

In the bright daylight everything in the hidden leaf village shone through and each colour illuminated a vibrant building as people walked happily across the street. However in a building within konoha was a hospital that owned very contrasting sounds to the Main Street.

The sounds could be crying, regret, promises and panic as medical shinobi struggled to get the herbs they needed for their patients. The sounds were minimal on this fine day however as everyone went quiet when a certain genin walked into the building to visit his injured comrade.

Already the rumours had circulated on the Sasuke retrieval mission and whilst the young boy could care less about this rumour being ridden around konoha it intrigued him as to who started it. Nevertheless, he signed in and walked to the room he was given, accidentally knocking over a little boy who ran into him. Quickly, he helped the boy up and then continued walking before the boy could say his thanks.

"I've already hurt a bunch of people so please don't make you be the next."

The little child could have sworn that came from his mouth but he had little evidence to support this as Sasuke had already walked off to visit the friend in need. When the door was open there lay Naruto in his assigned bed looking at the window opposite him. He quickly got up when he saw Sasuke and smiled since his mission was a success.

"Man, your a pain Naruto. Yesterday was tough for me when we got back."

"And do you want to talk about me; I'm bandaged up all over." Naruto chuckled with a smile.

He was right however. The sight which was seen was a very detailed bandaging done across Naruto's stomachs all the way to his chin. His arms were not safe either however but the blood going through the material had dried away suggesting he had healed quickly.

"Say Sasuke..." His attention was brought straight away, " you better believe it that Sakura's coming to visit me too soon. It's gonna be classic team 7 reunited after their downfall, you in?"

He face beamed with positive energy and as much as this should have made him happy Sasuke squeezed his hands in regret as he remembered what Tsunade had told him.

"Actually...I'm funnily enough, not part of team 7 anymore. I don't think I'm staying to see Sakura."

Silence was all that could be heard. The previous vibrations of sound had ceased and scattered away somewhere as Naruto was contemplating what he just said. Everything the young knucklehead had worked hard for was eradicated at as he looked at the friend before him almost disintegrate out of existence.

"Why would Tsunade do that?"

"It's what I came here to tell you Naruto. Tomorrow I'm going to meet my new instructor so I thought this would be our final meeting till we next see each other as lesser friends. Tell Sakura I said thank you for trying to get me to stay in the village and I think Kakashi knows what's going on. But before I leave I want to ask you a question."

Naruto was still paralysed in shock but Sasuke continued, not noticing this.

"What was that red chakra seeping out of you in our battle and how was it always there?"

His head faced his injured comrade to expect an answer but Naruto's head was looking down in sadness. He did not realise the question was asked and when he did he awoke from his slumber and shifted his head to Sasuke. It brought him great pain to speak but it had to be done.

"Sasuke...my chakra...it's-"

The door slammed open as a nurse came into the room. She was a nurse currently in training who had little to no idea who she was visiting and she was only just following her orders.