Prologue

The wind screamed its anger throughout the lone forest; the final valley beside it was to blame for the mess that ensued. A handful of leaves floated themselves down into the ground for the first time from shock, it was not their choice but there was no going back now for them. As the green feathers rested for a while another sound was heard on the opposite end of the forest.

A shadow sped past the leaf, knocking it out into the air again until it safely floated back down. The figure that rushed through was a response to the violent winds coming from the direction he was running towards.

The man sighed whilst wiping his sweat from his face. He was reminiscing the fact that he should have acted rougher around his students. All of his memories was for nought however as he had a long way to go for him to reach his destination.

Kakashi, the famous copy ninja, owner of the mysterious sharingan and teacher of the recently reunited team 7, was not just running with all his might for no reason. He was violently dashing to save the two idiots further up ahead and he was not going to give up until he managed to get them to settle. Even if the situation seemed unstable his feet loudly tapped onto the earth leaving footprints.

Naruto and Sasuke, they were the boys he was running after, they were the students he had to save, or he would not look himself as a good teacher again.

______________________________________________________________________

Much further across the running blur was an even greater chaos that the teacher had hoped to not think about.

The area was known as the final valley and consisted of a waterfall and two statues on either side of the blue transparent pathway. One of them being the very first leader of the village it resided near, the other being of a man known by legends who was thought to be dead, anything of his survival was never found but this was not the time to worry about him Atop the statues stood weak and injured, the students of the prestigious team 7.

Naruto, the knucklehead ninja who was full of surprises. His teeth were fully exposed, showing great anger and despair within the sharp fangs. He also had an orange liquid-like solution resonating within him, his eyes also imitated this colour to connote evil and resentment.

Sasuke, the brains and the looks of team 7 that never seemed to disappoint. His skin was no longer the colour recognisable of a human, a black X ran though his nose in a diagonal direction and his nails lay black on his purple hands. His hair had also seemed to be blue and they connoted anger, much like Naruto.

The two raised their hands and steadied their energy to formulate their chakra. A burst of lightning rung on one of them whilst an orange spherical ball took shape in the other. The wind clashed in both direction and the two figures of rage jumped towards each other whilst screaming each other's name, forming damage that was taken by the waterfall behind them. A flash of light reached through the chaos and formed into a dark ball that polluted the path of the waterfall, causing it to splash its remnants upon the world.

The blue lightning. The orange sphere. They had clashed together.

______________________________________________________________________

The orange clothed Naruto lay helpless on the ground, he had passed out. Sasuke looked upon him, proud of his victory, broken because of hurting his friend. They were mixed emotions but as the rain toppled on his head he fully realised he had strayed in his detour too long. It was his time to leave Naruto. It was his time to leave Kakashi. He couldn't even bring himself to think about leaving Sakura.

His foot finally splashed against the puddle laying on the ground whilst he was walking off. Naruto shot his eyes up from the sound, he had not forgotten his quest to bring Sasuke back. He slowly crawled himself on the ground helplessly. Sasuke noticed and looked at him in pity, it was only when Naruto gave up that he finally stopped and turned back.

"You said you would break every bone in my body, you said that you were going to win, you said you would drag me to the village even if I didn't want to come back..." A smirk grew on his face,"look at you now...you big baby."

He laughed maniacally and his sounds shot through the final valley. Naruto lay on the ground, hurt by the wounds and by his laughter. He realised that this was his final time to bring him back, or else this man who was growing hysterical in front of him would never be the same again. His arms raised themselves in pain and got up slowly, shaking in the process.

"You called me that when you saved me from Zabuza's men, then I said that when I protected you from that snake Orochimaru sent at you in the forest of death, this is your next go at saying that. I like this game, it's almost like tennis but it makes us stronger."

"I'm through with games Naruto, leave me be and then forget me. That is all I ask for, understand that."

"No!"

He finally put himself up so he could sit himself on his knees.

"You should be the one to understand me the most and yet you still go so far, why?"

"You are..." Realising he had to get up to impact him Naruto shakes as he made a weak attempt at standing, "my friend and you will always be it. But what about Sakura, do you want the village to detest you like you and your brother."

"Are you saying that I would kill your loved ones?"

"You are going to Orochimaru, one of the most vicious shinobi that pave out their ideologies in the wrong way."

"He is also one of the legendary sannin, he will teach me all he knows and I will use whatever means to kill my brother."

"You were always my first friend who acknowledged me. If you could forget Itachi until now do you think you could forget him until we are strong enough to remember him. Why go to Orochimaru when me, Kakashi and the two other sannin, Jiraiya and Tsunade are here as my mentor and hokage?"

The wind blew through, showing the pouring rain down into Sasuke's eyes, hiding his tears. He had finally realised what he had done.

Naruto had used his last ounce of strength but as he closed his eyes he could see Sasuke's change in expression and smiled as he fell. Sasuke saw him send a thud into the ground and looked over at him, panicked, regretful and scared. He screamed into the air hoping for someone to hear him. Seconds later a figure reached him, he wiped his tears and looked over at the man before him and Naruto.

"Kakashi, I'm so sorry..."

______________________________________________________________________

Characters:

1.Kakashi the copy ninja
2.Naruto the knucklehead
3.Sasuke of the uchiha clan