16) Calamity

Everything began collapsing. Noticing this, Kakashi picked up Anko and begun making a quick dash. Naruto and Sakura did the same with Sasuke and followed after.

"That rasengan of yours packed a punch to knock down this building Naruto."

"Yeah, but right now we need to get out of here."

Along the corridor, Yamato was spotted. He had packed up Suigetsu in a wheel barrow, along with some key documents that he had found before the calamity.

The search team quickly escaped out of the building. The giant snake sculpture that seemed to eat its guests had now been decapitated and destroyed by the tumble. As soon as everyone was out though, a long sigh was given. They were safe for now. The search mission had now concluded.

______________________________________________________________________

"To think those ink clones I summoned were a complete bust. I guess it's up to Lord Danzo to pity me or not. His judgment is law."

In a sudden surprise. Multiple groups of mice were scurrying towards him. Sai quickly took out his scroll and awaited for the different messages that would appear. Once they had formed he read them to himself.

"I suppose this will suffice."

He left to make way for konoha. He would have to be quicker in order to not bump with the search team.

______________________________________________________________________

Characters:

1. Kakashi the copy ninja
2. Naruto the knucklehead
3. Sasuke of the uchiha clan
4. Tsunade the new hokage
5. Ibiki the expert
6. Jiraiya the gallant
7. Sakura the brains
8. Danzo Of ROOT
9. Anko as Sasuke's new teacher
10. Yamato as Naruto's new teacher
11. Sai of ROOT
12. Shizune as Tsunade's assistant
13. Tonton as Tsunade's pig
14. Suigetsu the liquid mystery
15. Kabuto as a villain