21) ...Anko...

To take on the role of teaching Sasuke was difficult at first for Anko. The young Uchiha saw it a responsibility that he should disregard comrades and whilst this annoyed Anko at first, she ended up taking advantage of it later.

One instance was when Sasuke decided to train all night one day in order for him to master the new move Anko was teaching him. Anko explained it to him, whilst simultaneously leaving out an important detail for Sasuke. As the night passed that day, Anko would return to find an infuriated Sasuke giving her evil glares.

"I think it was a fun prank. What's wrong with a harmless joke?"

The two had finally sat in a restaurant so they could converse after training. This was a common spot for Anko, and everyone who knew Anko often looked at this spot if they were in need of her. As dango was served to the two of them, Sasuke stared at her in fury.

"Even so, you just wasted an entire day of training. You call yourself Jōnin but you end up doing nothing-"

"What did you say!" Her fists cracked together, startling Sasuke. "I'll gladly teach you a new jutsu through using the very extreme hard way if you start acting bratty so zip it!"

Noticing this, Sasuke slowly calmed down and spoke in his usual calm manner. "Anyway, show me a proper demonstration of that technique then. You said it was a specialty of Orochimaru."

"Indeed, an ability that allows the user to summon snakes through their arms and use them to attack foes. It's quite useful in a lot of cases, despite not seeming so." Anko offered Sasuke a dango stick. "But I'm here to discuss something aside from my childish prank. You all ears?"

"It better be interesting. And no thank you for the dango; I don't enjoy sweet treats."

"Your loss. Anyway," Anko began engulfing the stick she had previously offered. "Danzo, what's your thoughts on him."

"Danzo?" Sasuke thought back to his first meeting with him. On that time, he was seeing Anko off for the search mission, and Danzo had stepped up to offer Sai's support. The only issue was that he seemed awfully spiteful towards Sasuke. "I don't like him."

"I share the same feeling as well. Sakura also told us another snippet of information however and that made me want to ask you: can you find a reason that he attempted to sneak into the hokage's office?" Sasuke shrugged at her question. "I've tried to develop some sort of hypothesis for it, but it might be a bit of a stretch. I think that he came into the office for some sort of action. Maybe it could have been a form of takeover or coup that he was trying to spark, but he seemed suspicious.

Furthermore, according to Sakura, Danzo had started yelling about Ibiki's reports before dashing out of the room. I personally didn't know he had access to them but he was maybe trying to complain about something; perhaps it could have been a threat, but I'm still trying to figure it out. Another thing, Danzo seems to have an issue with Naruto. I talked to Sakura a little yesterday to confirm everything and now that we all know about Naruto being a jinchūriki, it's clear to see that Danzo has a lot of access to konoha, maybe too much access.

And must we forget about Kakashi's encounter with him. This is so riddled in mysteries and even I'm having trouble solving them. Danzo is definitely rebelling in some way though, and I know that for certain!"

"My question is: did Sakura report all this to lord hokage?" Sasuke leaned on his chair to signify thought.

"She said no when I last asked. I feel as if we should do the honours."

"I couldn't agree less. We'll train directly after then, so let's go!"

The two nodded in agreement, leaving Anko to quickly stuff herself with dango before the two could leave. Sasuke watched awkwardly as she swallowed her last piece in animalistic behaviour and then ushered her to start moving.
______________________________________________________________________

Luckily, the hokage headquarters were not too far away for the two. As they had walked along the bright sundown, they passed by Naruto and Yamato at ichiraku ramen. Sasuke simply snorted in expectation and the pair continued walking towards their destination. Soon, they both saw a surprise.

They were both there. Sasuke and Anko felt as if they should pull out their weapons, but they knew that the two who were walking alongside them were legally comrades. Even so, Sasuke had trouble standing the sight of the two people beside them. Both Danzo and Sai walked across and then overtook them.

Anko looked across to her student, however even he had a worried look. Noticing that they were about to lose their silent race, Anko tapped on Danzo's shoulder as a last resort.

"Excuse me, lord Danzo. May I have the honour of speaking with you for a second?"

Danzo looked at the two. "I'm quite busy right now. If you'll excuse-"

"It is my accusation that you have been working behind the scenes illegally in konoha. Is this true?"

Sasuke looked at Anko in disbelief. Rather them easing in Danzo to his confession, she had asked him their worry upfront to hold any time being wasted. Danzo looked at Sai, then Anko, then Sasuke- except, he kept his stare upon Sasuke for a prolonged time, causing Sasuke to be unsettled.

The seconds were unbearable. Sasuke felt true fear through his one viewable eye. It was disgust, Danzo could only show hate, anger and disgust towards Sasuke. It felt like they were on a separate arena then the verbal battle that Anko was on, but the tension filled as Sasuke felt walls closing in on him.

Then- Danzo ran. Sasuke was too startled to chase after him, leading to Anko to try and run, however Sai had blocked her path.

"Ninja art: super beast scroll!"

Anko took out kunai through her pockets and fought the lions that came out of Sai's scrolls.  In fear, the vast crowds that were minding their own business had begun to run away in fear.

"Alright then," Anko readied her hands. "Let's fight!"

______________________________________________________________________

Characters:

1. Kakashi the copy ninja
2. Naruto the knucklehead
3. Sasuke of the uchiha clan
4. Tsunade the new hokage
5. Ibiki the expert
6. Jiraiya the gallant
7. Sakura the brains
8. Danzo Of ROOT
9. Anko as Sasuke's new teacher
10. Yamato as Naruto's new teacher
11. Sai of ROOT
12. Shizune as Tsunade's assistant
13. Tonton as Tsunade's pig
14. Suigetsu the liquid mystery
15. Kabuto as a villain
16. Hinata of the hyuga clan
17. Ino of the Yamanaka clan
18. Tenten as a weapons expert
19. Lee as the rock solid ally
20. Neji of the Hyuga cadet branch
21. Shikamaru as of the Nara clan
22. Choji of the Akimichi clan
23. Kiba of the Inuzuka clan
24. Shino as the insect specialist