22) ...Tsunade

The various jutsu of Anko and Sai clashed in fury as the two had begun their fight. Sasuke, who was frozen in fear for a minute had finally grasped the intensity of the situation and tried to dash in to assist Anko.

As he ran towards the fight, Sai quickly flung his kunai at Sasuke, causing red blood to leak out of his arm. He breathed heavily at his injury and winced in pain as the other two continued fighting in the chaos.

Sai was skilled. His expertise in the ninja art of the scroll was endless, and as he continued to fight with confidence, it was easy to see that this was an unpredictable battle.

In worry, Anko quickly grabbed Sasuke and jumped back."You idiot! Don't go rushing in and getting into this sort of danger!"

Sasuke looked down in guilt, but this was intruded when a large voice came along further into the pathway of the fight.

"Anko, Sasuke, what's gotten over you two!" It was the voice of Tsunade.

Noticing this, Sai took his last remaining chance and dashed away from the scene towards the opposite direction of the hokage's grand entrance.

Now that the fighting had stopped, Tsunade, Shizune and Sakura arrived in confusion (along with their pig, Tonton). Worriedly, Sakura ran up to the wounded Sasuke and had begun healing him without another word spoken.

The former team 7 member looked at Sakura in wonder as he saw her quick progression in medical ninjutsu. Across Anko's side was an angry, but confused Tsunade.

Anko bowed in apology. "I'm sorry for the trouble, but it's a long story and I'm sure I'll have it cleared up if you permit me to explain."

"The yelling you two caused from the nearby crowds already gave the situation away. Did you raise your fists at Sasuke."

"Far from actuality m'lady. I believe it was the doing of one of ROOT's notorious members."

"Sai?"

"Yes ma'am. How were you aware?"

"Sakura and Kakashi already previously informed me of their doings. However, eyewitness accounts won't be enough to put ROOT at rest. The elders are already on to me, so what have they done now?"

"I simply questioned Danzo's actions lady Tsunade, leading to him running away and Sai threatening to fight me."

"Is that so." Tsunade crossed her arms. "We need proper evidence of ROOT's activities or else the elders won't assist me, that's the only issue I have with this conflict. If it weren't for them, then Danzo and ROOT would have been gone by now."

Hearing this, Sasuke got up and intruded the activities of the discussion. "Might I provide a method?"

"Go ahead."

Sasuke faced towards his superiors and opened his breath. It was time. He was always praised for being an amazing thinker back at his academy days in konoha, and now it was time to continue his trend.

As he spoke of his plan to Tsunade and Anko, they both willingly agreed and volunteered to assist in his grand plan. It was settled to happen on the week after this incident in order for the mini breakout to cool down. Sasuke's grand plan to admit ROOT's defeat was soon.

______________________________________________________________________

Characters:

1. Kakashi the copy ninja
2. Naruto the knucklehead
3. Sasuke of the uchiha clan
4. Tsunade the new hokage
5. Ibiki the expert
6. Jiraiya the gallant
7. Sakura the brains
8. Danzo Of ROOT
9. Anko as Sasuke's new teacher
10. Yamato as Naruto's new teacher
11. Sai of ROOT
12. Shizune as Tsunade's assistant
13. Tonton as Tsunade's pig
14. Suigetsu the liquid mystery
15. Kabuto as a villain
16. Hinata of the hyuga clan
17. Ino of the Yamanaka clan
18. Tenten as a weapons expert
19. Lee as the rock solid ally
20. Neji of the Hyuga cadet branch
21. Shikamaru as of the Nara clan
22. Choji of the Akimichi clan
23. Kiba of the Inuzuka clan
24. Shino as the insect specialist