9) Sudden change

"Do you understand my mission for you. I would advise you to take caution as you go through as well."

"Understood, however I have one question."

"Go on..."

"May Sasuke come along? I think he has matured now and long ago when I was younger I was promised by the third hokage that as I reached a proper age, I would be able to go on any mission relating to Orochimaru. I feel like Sasuke should be like that!"

Her brow grew closer to her eyes. A horrible promise was made by her predecessor and now it was up to her to face her client. With a swift thought process she spoke out.

"No."

Silence lasted a little until the other voice spoke out, "can we not cross a line of agreement?"

"Of course. I'm not an unreasonable person but at the same we have to look out for his curse mark."

"I see..."

"What do you propose, young Anko?"

With her hands going on her chin to signify thought, a few seconds passed until she could organise herself.

"Let me scout the area first. Send a good communication shinobi along with me and then let us message when we have confirmed he can come along. After which, Sasuke can come along with an experienced ally."

The idea was good. There did not seem to be anything wrong so Tsunade gazed sideways towards her assistant Shizune. She nodded and smiled, leaving her staring back at Anko.

"Agreed. I have a member from the ROOT that seems perfect for the job. He will leave as soon as safety is secured."

"Thank you!"

With this proposed Anko decided to make her leave. The door creaked open.

"Your quite hasty to leave, are you not?"

"I'd rather get this conversation hastily done with."

"I see, but heed my advice for a few seconds..." Anko set her sights back at the hokage, "make sure to be stern sometimes with your student. Despite being sarcastic you have a heart of kindness. Bring forth discipline when you teach."

"Wisdom from the mighty leader. Thank you but at the same time you should learn from me. I hear you have Sakura!"

"She is fine in my hands. She can take anger because deep down she knows I mean well. Let Sasuke know this too."

"Will do!"

The door closed, leaving Tsunade turning back to Shizune, along with Sakura beside her.

"Can I come with Sasuke as well?"

"I should have sent you out ages ago. It's a good thing Sasuke came back though because now we know where Orochimaru is due to Ibiki extracting it out of him."

"Can I come?"

"I'm not quite sure..."

"Should you not be kind to your student-"