14) Intrusion

His senses tingled. Nothing felt more ominous then a chakra signal being sent directly from his brain, to the area outside the door. Kakashi held onto his headband and slowly opened the door.

"I need to head out for second."

Yamato walked along to connect two documents to together, "Don't be long Kakashi. We have a bunch more to do in here."

He noted his assistants words and left for the door. Within the area outside was a big open field of spirals. The orange tint along the walls had grown old to him but he could live with it.

Slowly, he let go of his konoha headband and looked around the open space. A sigh was given out, the enemy had not gotten the message. The black dots around his eyes spiralled as the remainder turned a shade of red; he was ready to battle his next fight.

"I sense your chakra already with these eyes. Don't strain your efforts and come out already!"

Nothing came along. Kakashi looked into the pouch along his trousers and grabbed a pointy shuriken. He threw it viciously across the wall which had led to a pathway up in the front of the room and waited.

"Don't act like nothing happened. My eyes see your colour, my shuriken notified your position, and my instincts were never wavered. Come out now!"

He finally came out. Pale was his skin. Along the corridor, the man drifted into the room. His black top, contrasting with the yellow spirals on the wall. A smile approached him.

"Well done."

"Now talk Sai." He spun another shuriken around his hand, "You were meant to help us out. Why are you coming back in when you were ordered to leave?"

He got out a scroll, he wrote on it, he snickered, "Danzo knows best. I have only been assigned what I was given."

"What you were given is under leaf village violation."

"Does it matter when in the end it benefits konoha?"

Quickly, Kakashi dashed with kunai in hand to gain the upper hand. The boy reacted and used the hilt of the scroll he was writing on to parry the attack. The two stood, grazing each others weapons until Sai jumped back."

"Ninja art: super beast scroll!"

A lion with black around its edges jumped out of the picture and aimed its anger at its enemy. Kakashi flashed his red sharingan and a void appeared in the centre of the inky lion.

As soon as it appeared it had disappeared however, leading to Kakashi running back to the room. His new skill was going to take more practice in order to develop. The lion let out a snarl. Kakashi threw his shuriken. The shuriken missed. The lion lunged at Kakashi.

A wooden wall suddenly sprouted up and a wince was heard from the lion. Yamato appeared atop the wall and smirked at his friend.

"Your kinder now, don't be weaker as well!"

"I'm sorry, I accidentally lost thought and ran."

The two looked upon at the inky patch on the ground; the animal had turned back to its original form. Both friends then peeked at Sai.

He smiled to himself, "oops, my bad. I guess I still need to get the hang of this."

Yamato and Kakashi jumped up and landed in front of Sai. Their faces showed bitterness and their hands put up a fighting stance. Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"Captain Yamato, Good news, I found a map of another base Orochimaru had!"

Their eyes widened, Sakura had walked in. As soon as she saw Sai however, they all looked at him angrily.

"Another map means only one thing." He unpacked his scroll, "since Orochimaru would normally try to be careful considering he is an S-ranked criminal, he would take his classified information with him. Someone is in this base meaning, my mission is soon to be a success."

He slowly disintegrated into mice, made of ink. The little critters fled and went to the direction where the rest of the search team were. Sai had fled.

"Now what do we do?"

"I don't know anymore."

The three wandered their faces across the room. Sakura, feeling guilty about this had put her head up.

"I'm going to take responsibility for my action!" Sakura ran away to the direction of where Naruto, Anko and Sasuke had went. "I will stop that boy!"

"Sakura!"

She had already left. It was too late. Kakashi put his headband back on and reverted his eye.

"Continue searching the documents. I'm chasing Sakura."

"Understood!"

Both Kakashi and Yamato scattered.

______________________________________________________________________

The person Sai was searching for was Kabuto; He was a man renowned for his loyalty to Orochimaru and would stop at nothing to find meaning in his masters work.

Naruto, Anko and Sasuke watched the boy. The female in the group whispered to the two boys.

"Do not under any circumstances engage in combat."

The two nodded to her. Kabuto was looking through his books and reading through each text carefully. He was muttering in the silence.

"I swear this was what he told me to find him!"

He felt happy when he realised it was correctly the precise object he was looking for. As he went off to leave to the other side, Anko went to order her comrades to retreat. She turned to the two of them and her eyes widened.

"What the-"

"Sorry creepy snake lady!"

"Apologies, Anko sensei!"

The two rivals fled and begun to engage in combat. Loudly, Anko ordered for a retreat but the two boys ignored.

______________________________________________________________________

Characters:

1. Kakashi the copy ninja
2. Naruto the knucklehead
3. Sasuke of the uchiha clan
4. Tsunade the new hokage
5. Ibiki the expert
6. Jiraiya the gallant
7. Sakura the brains
8. Danzo Of ROOT
9. Anko as Sasuke's new teacher
10. Yamato as Naruto's new teacher
11. Sai of ROOT
12. Shizune as Tsunade's assistant
13. Tonton as Tsunade's pig
14. Suigetsu the liquid mystery
15. Kabuto as a villain