Chapter 35, FINALE: Story After Apokolips.

2 years ago, Superman made a mistake, one that changed the lives of everyone. His one mistake destroyed Earth. His one mistake was attacking Apokolips, the home of Darkseid. Darkseid destroyed and enslaved the Justice League and the Teen Titans.

But after a long time of defeat, the heroes rose once again to stop him. This time, the heroes also had help from the Suicide Squad, Lois Lane, Lex Luthor, and Trigon.

They won the battle, but it came with a price. The price of the lives of the people of Earth and the other heroes. Earth's core was also damaged, but thanks to the remaining heroes, it was fixed.

There was a lot of loss, but there was also gain, especially for the ex assassin and boy wonder, Damian Wayne.
His relationship with his father wasn't the best, but after the invasion, they grew closer. Now they're bonding more.

His relationship with Bruce wasn't the only thing he gained. He also gained another relationship, with Raven, the daughter of Trigon.

They've liked each other for a long time but never told the other. Then the invasion happened and they got split apart. But they found each other again, and finally confessed their feelings that were hidden for such a long time.

They defeated Darkseid with the other heroes and went back to Earth. Speaking of Raven, she too gained something. Freedom, from her father's grasp, who showed his true intentions to his daughter in the end.

Now the people of Earth and the heroes are repairing their lives slowly but surely.

Most of the heroes are currently living in the League of Assassins and are very busy.

Why are they busy? You may ask, there are no more villains around since the invasion so what are they busy?

Well that's because they're planning a wedding........

Raven was in Kori's room because the Tamaranian said she'd help the bride to be with her dress.

They doubted that they could do this alone but Damian couldn't join them because he was busy with the assassins. They invited Diana but she kindly declined because she didn't know anything when it came to weddings and dresses.

They were sitting on her bed, brainstorming different ideas on what the dress will look like, be made of and other things. They were looking at different styles and designs online and on magazines but Raven didn't like any of them until she found her style. A white gown that was off-shoulders. It was beautiful, she loved it.

Kori saw the look on her face and knew immediately that the mage loved it. "I guess we found it." Kori said, Raven chuckles, "Yeah, i guess so." Raven says, staring at the page of the magazine where the beautiful gown can be seen.

Kori chuckles, happy for Raven. She then glances at the mirror, seeing her cyborg half. She stared at it enough for Raven to notice something was wrong.

"Hey Kori." She says, getting the attention of Kori. She turns her head from the mirror to the bride to be.

"What's wrong?" The half demon asks concerned.

"Oh it's nothing." She lied, she didn't want to concern the young mage with her thoughts and problems. Raven didn't believe it a single bit. She knows when is something with Kori, she's like a sister to her.

"Kori.." Raven says unconvinced, proving she can't be fooled.

Kori surrendered, "Well, its just that......this cyborg look, this is not me." Kori says while she softly glides her fingers across the metal on her face. Raven felt sad for her friend.