Chapter 9: Let's Start This Plan.

They decided to start their plan. Damian, Raven and Batman headed for Wayne Tech. in Gotham to get their materials and equipment needed.

They split up.

Damian and Raven were in Lucious Fox's tech room. Where all his tech was. "There are so many tech in here it will take forever." Raven said looking around. "Can you use your magic to find it?" Damian asked. "No" she replied. "You know what, we can just consider it bonding time for us." She said with a grin.

"We literally spend almost every hour together. We lead the league." He said pointedly. "Yeah, but you k ow bonding outside of the league." She said.

"Well yeah you can consider that." He said looking intently at the tech in the cases. "I found one of the things needed." Raven said proud of herself. "Good, now we only need one more thing."

He said staring up at something meaning he found it.

Raven used her magic to get the tech needed from the high placement. "This one?" She askd handing him the device. "Indeed" he said nodding. He went to his comms. "Father we have everything." He said. "Good, I'm almost done here. Meet you back at the lobby of the building."

They both headed to the lobby. But then Raven got hungry. "Are there any open restaurants in a destroyed city?" She joked. "There are since they decided to rebuild." "Can we eat?" She asked. They nodded and Damian alerted Batman. "Father, Raven is hungry. We'll get some food and head back here." "Go ahead." Batman said through comms.

After like a hour they were sitting in a bench eating waffles.

"Mmm, these are good." She said enjoying her snack. He just chuckled on how cute she was. "Want some?" She asked giving him the waffle for a bite. "No thanks, beloved." He replied. "We should get back." She said standing up.

"No, just relax Raven they'll understand if we're a little late." He reassured. So she sat back down.

"I'm quite enjoying being alone with you with no assassins around." He said looking into those pools of amethyst eyes. "Hm, yeah I guess so." She responded.

She scotted nearer to him and rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her.

Raven felt safe in his arms. And Damian promised himself to always protect him and not let her go.

After a few more minutes they went back to the base and started building a part of their only chance to survive...

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.