Chapter 12: Missing Part.

Bruce was almost done making the conduit except it couldn't be complete unless they have a compatible stabilizer.

Damian on the other hand if he had free time, would try to search for a stabilizer good enough for the compatible.

Raven told him to send out assassins to find one. So that's what he did. He told them what to find and what the parts were.

He sent out two groups already. One came back with nothing and the other hasn't arrived yet.

So here the leaders of the league were. Sitting in the main room. "So I think we should bring flowers for the team to at least visit the tower also." She suggested. "We could, but not now. There's a lot going on now." Damian replied. She just nodded slowly.

The doors opened to reveal an assassin. "Prince Damian the second batch have arrived with information." He announced.

"Let them in." He said. Raven was shocked they actually found one.

When the group came in they bowed then started sharing the data they collected.

"Prince, one part of the stabilizer that you need is in a black market in Switzerland. And the other is in Japan. We don't know where in Japan but I hope this will do."

"Yes, it will do." He said. Raven nudged his shoulder telling him to be more thankful.

"Thank you for your work." He added. Raven was smiling behind him. The group bowed once again then
turned and headed for the door.

When they left he faced her. "I'll go tell father." She nodded.

He kissed her cheek then headed for his father.

Meanwhile.....

Bruce was making sure the tech was in the right place.
This has to work. For everyone's sake. was the last thought in his kind before his son came in.

"Father, my assassins have arrived. They have found the parts needed. One in Switzerland and one in Japan." Damian said going towards the Batman. Bruce turned to face his son.

Bruce was shocked. This needed to work. They were so close. "Good. I'll send some league members there."
He said facing back to the screen.

"Actually father..........I was wondering if me and Raven can take the Switzerland area. So we can spend some time together." He admitted. Bruce looked back to his son who was obviously madly in love.

"You're planning on going on a date in a time like this?" He asked.

"Well we are also doing our jobs." He said.

"Fine. I'll ready a jet for you two." He said facing back to the screen.

He nodded then left.

He went back to the main room where his beloved was.

"So what now?" She asked as soon as he entered the room. "They'll send league members to Japan." He said sitting beside her once again.

"What about Switzerland?" She asked. "I was thinking that since we have been occupied here we can go there. So we can spend some time together." His face blushed so he looked away.

Raven just giggled at the sight of him blushing hard. "I live that idea." She said placing her hand above his. He looked back at her eyes wide. He went in closer and kissed her deeply.

They pulled away for what seemed like forever. "Good, we leave when the jet comes. I'll book some hotel rooms." He said clearly excited.

For this couple this trip will be for the world and their relationship....

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.