Chapter 32: Kent Farm Funeral.

They all got ready to leave for the Kent farm, they decided to just teleport there than use a jet.

Clark was in his room, looking at the picture of Jon, ma, and pa.

His missed them all, and he blamed himself for all of their deaths.

Attacking Darkseid was his idea, and he regretted it. But what's done is done.

He swiped the picture and Lois Lane's picture appeared. A few tears fell to the screen of his watch. The watch that helped him see his wife's face.

He was crying slowly at the face of his wife until knocking came from his door.

He quickly wiped his tears and made himself decent before answering the door.

When he opened the door, he was greeted by Diana. She was one of his closest friends, so she knows when something is wrong with Clark. So when she saw the red cheeks and eyes. She knew he cried.

"Clark, what's wrong?" She asks softly, he didn't answer with words, hw wrapped his arms around her and buried his face on the crook of her neck.

There, he let out everything. He couldn't hold it in anymore, he needed someone right now.

He needed a friend.

She wraps her arms around his body as well, showing her support, she was there for him.

So they just stayed there, no words exchanged. But they both understood the other. A simple moment, but meant a lot.

____

Raven didn't have anything black to wear for the funeral. So she'll just wear her regular white cloak.

Damian on the other hand, had a full on back tuxedo. Raven really didn't know why he had that, it was pretty random.

They were in their room, fixing themselves. Raven saw Damian just staring at himself at the mirror.

"Umm....Damian?" She said, no signs of movement, like he didn't even hear her.

"Damian!" Now that's when he snapped out of his trance.

"Y-yeah?" He asks, very disoriented, "Are you okay? You seem, staring?" Raven asks with a light chuckle.

"Umm....yes, I am okay, it's just that-"

"Is this about Jon?" She asks like she read his mind.

He looks away at the sound of his name.

Raven realizes now, she walks up to him and gives him a warm hug.

"Damian, it's going to be okay, I promise." She said from the crook of her neck.

Damian didn't respond but Raven got what he was trying to say.

____

They all gathered in the courtyard, everyone was there, the cyborg league and others.

They didn't all have black attire so some just wore their normal attires.

Clark was carrying a coffin with his son inside, the coffin was from the league itself.

They all gathered around Raven, she scanned her sides, making sure they were all there.

Once she knew they were complete, she extended her arms forward and chanted.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"

White magic envelops them, and in a few seconds they appear in the field of the Kent farm.

The field wasn't destroyed, it was still a flat plain. They decided to bury him in the middle of the farm.

They all walked to the center, once they were there they dug a hole in the ground, once the hole was finished, they slowly put the coffin at the bottom.

Clark went in front of the crowd, he had everybody's attention.

"Umm...I really don't know how to begin......."

Silence enveloped the scene, Clark couldn't find the words to describe a son that he only had small amount of time with.

But he tried.

"Jon was different, he wasn't like every other hero, he was very humorous, always kidding. But he always knew when to be serious. He was a learning kid. At first, I couldn't believe that he was my son. But slowly, in time. He showed that he was. He was everything I could've ever wanted in a son."

Bruce slowly looks over to Damian, who was looking at the hole with the coffin with his friend inside, Raven was holding his hand to show support.

Bruce looks back to Clark, "I am going to miss him, s-so mu-uch." He said shaking.

Clark started to pour soil back into the hole, slowly covering the coffin below.

"You were my friend, and you will always be. Thank you, Jon Kent." Damian says in his mind.

Raven, being an empath, feels his sorrow towards the fallen hero, so she squeezes his hand tighter, telling him she was there for him, and she will always be.

Little by little, the coffin was getting covered by the soil. They all just stared at the hold with sorrow and grief.

They will surely miss Jonathan Kent.

Physically gone, but will always be remembered......

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.