Chapter 26: Reborn.

Time stopped for Damian, everything just lost his attention.

In that moment,

He didn't care about anyone and anything.

The only thing that he cared about was dead.

She was dead. Raven was dead.

He just lost control, he felt numb.

In a few seconds, his knees touched the ground, tears ran down his face. He clenched his fists, his eyebrows furrowed and turn to Clark who's jaw is dropped and shocked.

"This is all your fault!" Damian said, getting on his feet and drawing his sword out.

"Wait, hold on mate!" Constantine said getting in Damian way. In return he got a glare from the boy wonder.

"No! I am not going to 'hold on'. This is all his fault! He's the reason she's dead!" Damian yelled, pointing at the Kryptonian.

He pushed John out of his way and got ready to swing his sword. Clark? He just stood there, it WAS his fault. He deserved the consequences.

Damian was ready to swing until Barry stopped him.

"Wait! Damian look!"

Damian looked where he was pointing and the sight was shocking.

Raven was hovering over her bed, glowing purple.

Bruce stepped back slowly.

Damian just watched as she glowed brighter, what was happening?

Suddenly, a giant white Raven went out of the dead demoness' body and spread its wings.

The sight was majestic. Immaculate.

Her and the Raven glowed even brighter, if that was even possible. The whole team covered their eyes. The sight was blinding, sarcastically and literally.

White light exploded and covered the entire room, Damian wanted to look what was happening but he also didn't want to lose his sight.

After a few moments, the light went back to the Raven then the bird went back in the body.

She slowly floated down to her bed, the team opened their eyes to see what happened.

They saw her, but something was different. Her hair,

It was white.

Damian quickly rushed to her side to check on her. In a few seconds, he saw the amethyst eyes he loves.

"Damian....." Raven spoke softly, Damian choked on his words. He was filled with happiness to see her awake and talking. He thought she left him, that everything was over.

"Hey babe.." Damian greets holding back his tears, Raven didn't. She let her tears fall down her cheeks and into the sheets of the bed.

Without hesitation, Damian pulled Raven to his arms, she didn't hesitate go wrap her arms around him.
There, Damian let his walls go down, he let his tears out.

Raven heard his sobbing and chuckled, "I'm here Dami, I'm here." She whispered in his ear softly.

"I thought I lost you." He said, tightening his grip on her figure. "You'll never lose me." She reassured.

Damian pulled back to gaze at her purple eyes, he looked at her eyes for awhile before smashing his lips on hers, Raven reciprocates the kiss.

They kiss, forgetting about the world around them. The people watching them.

All that mattered for them, was the other. The other's warmth, the other's lips. The other's love.

They pull away after what seemed like forever.

Damian gives her a bright smile, she returns it quickly.

"So this is new." He says showing her hair, she gets shock by the bright color.

"Eh, I can get used to it. Do you like it?" She asks.

"Its very you, and I love you. So in short, I do." He said with sincerity. Her smiles grow wider at his words.

They were going to kiss again if it weren't for Bruce clearing his throat.

"We are still here, you know?" Bruce said, standing with everyone in the corner of the room.

Raven and Damian faces them, Damian gave them a glare because of the disruption, Bruce returns the glare, and Raven gives them an awkward smile and waves.

"Hi...guys." Raven says with nervousness, they all nod back except Bruce.

"Well......." John starts but trails off.

"We'll leave you guys be and give you your privacy." Barry said while pushing Bruce out of the room, who was still glaring at Damian. Everyone follows after Bruce is forced out.

After they leave, Damian and Raven's gaze go back to each other.

"That. Was. Very. Awkward." Raven said, Damian just chuckled.

Damian leans in for another kiss, Raven meets him half way.

They kiss passionately.

After they part, they just stare into each other's eyes and leans in, foreheads touching.

"You know..." Raven starts, Damian still staring in her eyes replies, "Yeah?".

"You were the reason I came back." She says, earning a raised eyebrow from him.

"I couldn't leave you alone, I didn't want to. I want to be here.......with you." She says sincerely. He smiles at the words.

"I love you, Raven." Damian says, cupping her face in his hands.

"I love you too, Damian." She says in response.

Love is stronger than death.

Raven was officially reborn, even better and stronger.

She had the power to come back because of Damian.

They were stronger together.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.