Chapter 11: Radiation Suit.

Damian balanced his time as leader of the league and helping his father make the Radiation Suit for Superman. They decided to make the equipment one step at a time with a little bit of rush since the Earth is not stable and billions will die.

Superman was called every now and then to fit parts of the suit and to see if it works in his body or if he feels uncomfortable.

Raven decided to pay the father and son a visit and give them some refreshments.

She entered the room to see the cooperation of Bruce and Damian. "Hey, I just stopped by to give you some refreshments. It's pretty obvious you two need it." Se said while walking towards the two with water in her hands. "Thank you habibi." Damian said grabbing the water bottle Raven was offering him. Raven just smiled at him and gave Bruce his drink.

"How's the suit thingy?" She asked looking over their shoulder to see the suit. "Um....pretty good, we're almost done. Once we've finished this we will ask Kent to do a test run." Damian said looking back to the suit. "And to see if it's comfortable." Bruce added.

"Anyways.........I'll leave you guys alone to finish you're suit business." Raven said looking at Bruce then to Damian. She turned to leave but Damian grabbed her arm, turned her around and kissed her. Since Damian actually helped his father a lot he was really busy so it's safe to say that she missed his kisses. They pulled away and exchanged smiles them she left the room.

Bruce just looked at his son smiling, happy to see that he found someone that will make him happy and loved.

Damian eventually saw his father staring. "What?" He asked with a glare. "Nothing.....it's just that I'm happy for you son. Raven seems to lighten your life." He said turning back to the suit and started his work again. "Yeah" Damian responded then turned his attention back to the suit.

FEW DAYS LATER.....

The league was called in the meeting room by Batman to announce the news.

"Since we're all here let's begin.........We've finished the Radiation Suit and it is ready for operation." Batman said in front of everyone. Everyone had shock mixed with happy faces. "Kent has fitted it already and it works and it's comfortable." Damian added.

"So that's part one of 'Let's save the Earth' done." Constantine chimed in. "What's part two?" Superman asked. "That will have to be the conduit." Damian answered. "That's all, we'll keep the suit somewhere where it won't be ruined." Batman said ending the meeting. Everyone nodded and left.

Before Damian left his father put his hand on his shoulder. "Damian.........thank you for helping." Batman said a genuine smile on his lips. "No problem father." He said returning the smile.

Bruce let go of his son's shoulder and then let him leave.

When Damian entered his room he saw his love in a robe in his bed reading a book. Once she saw him she closed her book and stood up from the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his lips, he wrapped his arms around her petite waist. "You did good." She said after the kiss. "Thanks." He replied. Raven brought him to their bed and pushed him down. His back hitting the sheets. "I think you deserve a prize." She said with a smirk climbing on top of him. "I think so too." He said returning the smirk. He slowly pulled the rope holding the robe.

Damian got his reward that night and that reward lasted like hours........

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.