Chapter 2: Adapting.

THE NEXT DAY....

Raven woke up beside Damian she smiled to see him so peaceful. She got up slowly trying not to wake him up but failed.

"Morning beautiful" he said opening his eyes to see her. "Good morning Dami." She said then leaned down to kiss him. She tried to pull away but he pulled her tighter not wanting to let go.

But after a few minutes he pulled away. "What do you want to do today?" He asked with a smile. "I don't know, maybe show me around the place." He nodded then got up.

They both got dressed then left the room.

When they went out it was cold, but it wasn't snowing but that's what it felt like.

After showing Raven the base he brought her to the balcony.

When they arrived they just looked at the horizon. Despite the situation it was a beautiful view. "Look at this view, I can finally enjoy it without my father in my head tormenting me." She said with a smile, closed eyes feeling the breeze. Damian was just staring at her, she took his breath away. He was happy to see her calm and not scared. "Although I miss him. In the end he cared." She said opening her eyes. He also felt sad, he knew she cared about her father even after everything. She pulled her close. The empath rested her head on his shoulder. He kissed her head.

They went back to where the League was, they saw them talking on what to do. "There you guys are, children these days huh?" Constantine said pointing at the young adults who just entered the room. "I showed Raven around the base." Damian added giving Constantine a death glare.

They didn't discuss much, only that people will die because of the Earth's core.

When they went out they were shocked. One half of the base was raining the other was snowing. "What the hell?" Clark asked confused. "This is one of the side effects of this problem. Weather change or mixing." Batman said. "Will it pass father?" Damian asked looking at his father. "It will." He replied.

After that situation they went back to their rooms.

When Damian and Raven went in their room Raven asked. "That weather was disturbing." She said then giggled. He giggled too, "You can be so cold from the snow walk a bit then so hot from the sun." She joked with a smile. He laughed with her. After that they just spent the next few hours joking around and cuddling.

Hoped you enjoyed. I have alot of ideas for this book. See you next chapter.

- CALIX.