Chapter 6: Will It Work?.

Raven was proud of herself. She was actually doing good in leading the league.

Damian was of course proud of his girlfriend.

After they're duties Damian went to his girlfriend who was sitting down drinking her favourite Earl Grey tea.
"You're doing pretty good, my love." He said giving her a smile before sitting down beside her. "Thanks" she said returning the smile. "I'm happy you asked me to help you lead the league." She added. His smile just grew bigger.

Then Clark came in, "Batman is calling a meeting." He said looking at the two. They both nodded and stood up.

They headed to the meeting room where everyone was in. They sat down on the chairs. "Okay now since everyone is here let's begin." Batman said then faced the huge screen in front of everyone.

He zoomed in to the picture of the Earth that showed its core. "As we all know the planet is dying. The core has been damaged badly. But I might have a solution and it might work." Batman said. "Get to the point, father." Damian chimed in.

He zoomed out on Earth and zoomed to the Sun.

"If we get some of the sun's energy and bring it to our core it might work."

Everyone was shocked by the idea. That was probably the most intense plan they've ever heard of.

"Wait let me get this straight. You want to get energy from the sun?!" Damian asked loudly. His father nodded.

"If we can make a device that can consume the Sun's energy and give it to Superman. It might just work."

"That's one hell of a plan mate." Constantine said.

"That's an absurd idea." Damian said dropping his hands on table. "With too much radiation Kent might die from that." He added.
Raven pulled him back to his seat but in a way agrees with him.

"I might die but it's worth the risk." He added. "We don't even know if it will work." Raven said plainly. "Where are we even going to find a device for this?" She asked. "There is no device. We have to make one." Batman exclaimed.

"When you actually have a plan let us know." Damian said. He then stood up grabbed Raven's arm and dragged her up to leave.

"We are still studying the circumstances on this plan." Batman added. Damian and Raven stopped and looked at Batman. "If I find out more I will let you know." He said. Then they continued walking to door and leave.

"I don't even know why he's like that." Batman said to the league. "I think he's just worried, this plan is hard and we can lose some people from it. That's just his way of showing he cares." Barry chimes in. "Most probably." Batman said thinking Barry was right.

After a few more minutes they went on their seperate ways again.

Diana saw Clark's face change when Barry was talking about people losing so she decided to comfort him. "Clark!" Diana said catching up to the man of steel. He looked by his shoulder to see Diana. "Yeah?"

"When Barry was talking about people losing it reminded you about Lois didn't it?" She asked. He nodded. "Listen if you ever need someone to talk too. I'm here for you. We've been through so much together. You can tell me. Okay?" She reassured him.

"Thanks, Diana." He said then pulled her to a hug. Which she hugged back.

After that they just talked for awhile and had a few laughs. Distracting themselves from the plan they just heard.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.