Chapter 30: Objection.

"Rachel, will you marry me?"

Raven sat there in utter shock, eyes wide, hands over her mouth.

Time stopped for the both of them.

There was no motion, nothing.

Raven wasn't answering which caused Damian to fall into the void of regret and panic.

He was starting shake, he was thinking.

Was this a bad idea? Was this a mistake? Was it too soon? Yup, definently too soo-

"Yes."

His eyes widened at the sound of her voice, her answer.

Tears fell from her eyes, she was crying, tears of joy of course.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She exclaims, she jumps into his arms, wrapping her arms around his body. Damian wraps his arms around her figure.

They both cry in each other's arms, their happiness enveloping them both.

They pull away and share a passionate kiss. All the love and passion in that one kiss.

They pull away, Raven offers her hand and Damian gently puts the ring on her finger.

They both look into each other's eyes, not saying a word, but their eyes tell them what they need to know.

"I love you so much." Damian says, Raven's heart melts at his words.

"I love you too." She replies, they both share one more passionate kiss before heading back to their room.

The next day, they both thanked the civilians for lending them the home that they stayed in for 2 days. The civilians said that it was no problem and that they deserved it for helping them.

They were about to go home but Damian's arms on Raven's interrupted her chanting.

"Let's not go straight home." He says.

"What do you mean?" Raven asks with a curious face.

____

Bruce and the others were waiting in the main area for the two birds, they were searching for a portal to appear somewhere but none appeared.

They waited a few more minutes for the two.

Suddenly a portal opened and came out the two birds, but something was different that shocked them.

In Damian's arms, was the body of Superman's genetic son. Jon Kent.

Superman rushed to Damian and got his son from him. Clark had tears forming in his eyes, Damian and Raven gave each other a smile, happy to have helped the Man of Steel get his son back.

Clark cried in front of the cold body of his son.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." Raven replied, Clark had done so much for her. He saved her from making a big mistake, he helped her find the love of her life, he saved her so much times, this is the least she can do for him.

Clark stood up, with the body of Superboy in his arms. "We need to give him a proper funeral." He says loud enough for everyone to hear, eyes just on the body.

They all nod in agreement, "Where do we hold it?" Barry asks, they all thought for a while.

"How about Titan's tower?" Diana suggests, Everybody just  stares at her for a while. "I don't know......." Clark said, unsure of his answer.

An idea popped on Damian's head, "How about in the Kent farm?"

They all face him in shock, if there was a person to give an idea they thought he would the last one to do so.

"Or that, he has a better idea." Diana says 

Clark let's the idea run I'm his mind for a while before replying, "That's a great idea, thank you Damian." He said with a smile, Damian just looked away, Raven gave him a peck on the cheek, he instantly blushes at the action.

After a while they all head back in and to their respective rooms

____

Damian called everyone to the main room, they all wondered why but went anyways. Bruce and Constantine were the last ones to arrive, once Damian saw them he knew they were complete. 

He grabbed Raven's hand and brought her to the front with him. Now, they were facing all of the assassins, the Justice League, Justice League and other heroes.

"I called everyone here because I have an announcement to make." He said loud enough for everyone to hear. They were all waiting for him to continue.

"I have proposed to Raven, and she said yes....." He looks at her with a loving smile.

"We are getting maried." He said, the sounds of applause filled the huge room.

the assassins, the Justice League and every hero were happ-

"No!"

They followed the voice, it all led to Bruce Wayne.............

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter, 

BY THE WAY, I WAS PLANNING THAT I SHOULD MAKE 2 SCENES, ONE WILL BE THE FUNERAL ON KENT FARM AND ANOTHER ON TITAN'S TOWER, LIKE AN ALTERNATE SCENE, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

- CALIX