Chapter 15: Switzerland. Part: III.

Raven started to stir awake. She slowly opened her eyes filled with sleep. She adjusted to the light coming from the window.

She realized she was wrapped around Damian's arms. She looked up to see him peacefully sleeping. Raven just smiled at the sight.

Him sleeping was truly adorable to the eyes for her.

She cupped his cheek and stroked it with her thumb. This sudden action caused Damian to start waking up. He slowly opened his eyes on her, and in that moment. Amethyst met Emerald.

"Good morning, beloved." He said in an almost whisper and smile.

"Good morning, babe." She said. She was shocked inside. 'Babe' just slipped out of her mouth. Damian on the other hand was also shocked but found it adorable.

"Babe?" He questioned.

"Forget about it." She said looking away hiding her blush.

"No, no........Rachel look at me." He said mixed with a chuckle with a hint of sleep.

She looked up again to meet his gaze.

"It's okay I found it cute." He admitted.

"Really?" She asked.

He nodded with a smile. She just smiled then rested her head on his chest.

"So.....what's our plan today?" She asked. "Well we pick up the device tomorrow. So umm....I guess we have another free day." He said stroking her hair.

"What do you plan on doing?" She asked pulling away to meet his gaze.

"Let's start with this." He said. He leaned closer and captured her lips with his.

AFTER A FEW HOURS......

They stopped by a near by cafe to get some to eat and get some tea.

So now they're here sitting in a cafe drinking tea. "I have to admit Switzerland wasn't much damaged during Darkseid's attack." Raven said looking out the window. "Well, there is only so much damage when you put up a fight. But they're plain humans. If we didn't have a chance just think about them." Damian replied also looking out the window.

"You have a point." She answered. They continued to drink their tea in silence.

After that they just took a stroll around the near by park. They sat down on a bench when they got tired. "Damian?" "Yes?"

"Do you ever miss the Titans?" She asked looking at him to meet his eyes. He pondered for a moment then looked away before answering.

"I do." He admitted. "Logan and Reyes may be annoying but they were a teammate." He hesitated to continue. He closed his eyes.

".......they were a friend."

"And Jon and Donna?" She asked.

"They were also excellent teammates. I guess also friends." He admitted.

"How about you? Do you ever think about what would've happened if Darkseid didn't attack?" He asked back.

"Yes. Most probably if he didn't attack I would be in my room or with Donna and we are still probably hiding are true feelings towards each other." She answered.

He chuckled at the last answer. "Should we head back?" He asked. "Yeah, we can just relax in the room."
She said with a smirk looking at him. He just returned the smirk.

Once they entered the room Raven had her back against the wall and Damian's arms beside her head.

He kissed her passionately as their tongues battled for dominance. He led them to their bed and pushed her down.

Damian crawled to her then kissed her again.

Once they parted he had a smirk on his face.

"Are you ready..............babe?"

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.