Chapter 17: Two Disasters.

The couple returned to Nanda Parbat the next day. When the jet landed some heroes were waiting for them.

Once they got out Raven went to Kori and hugged her while Damian went straight for his father.

"Here is the device, father." He said handing the case over to Batman. "Good work, Damian." He complimented. The ex assassin just nodded in thanks.

"Are Kent and Constantine back yet?" Damian asked.
"Not yet, but they said that they'll get it today. They had a pretty hard time finding it." Batman replied. He nodded once again in understanding.

Raven approached the two. Once she got there she held Damian's arm. "How was the trip Raven? Did Damian bother you too much?" Batman joked.

She smiled and shook her head. "The trip was good, thank you. And Damian wasn't a bother at all." She replied.

Batman just nodded. "I'll let you two be." He said before leaving with the case.

The couple went to their room and unpacked.

Once everything was in place again and fixed they went to the main room to check on the assassins.

When they entered they all assassins bowed in respect.

Once they were in front of everyone he started. "How were everything while we were gone?" Damian asked.
One assassin went to the front. "Prince, five groups have been able to help repair damages to the cities." He said.

"Good." Damian replied. "What else happened?" Raven asked. "The two weathers have been happening all over the world. Jump city experienced snow and rain at the same time." The assassin said.

"That isn't important!" Damian shouted. The assassin stepped back in fear. "But thank you anyways." Raven chimed in trying to lighten the mood and be the good one.

The assassin cleared his throat and spoke once again. "Also numerous natural disasters have been happening lately. Some tornados, some tsunamis, sometimes both."

Damian and Raven were both shocked. They were imagining the damage and destruction that would cause.

"That's all, prince." He said then stepped back again.

Raven squeezed Damian's arm signaling him to apologize. The Damian before would think that him apologizing would be the last thing he would do. The Damian now would at least try. Thanks to Raven and Batman's influence of course.

"I apologize for the way I acted. Thank you for the data." He said forcefully.

"You may leave." Raven announced. They all bowed once again then all left.

Once they were gone Raven sat where Damian was.

"What you did there wasn't very nice." Raven said while staring into his emerald eyes. "His information was something we already knew!" He said eyebrows furrowed. "Still, you should've been nicer, okay?" She said calmly. "Fine." He said giving in.

He knew she was right. But he was used to using that kind of behavior to the assassins because he was the prince.

While they were there just sitting in silence, Barry ran in. What he said shocked them both.

"Hey guys, Clark and John need our help."

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.