Chapter 8: Help.

For the past few days Damian did all he can do to help his father and still lead the league of assassins.

So here he was, with his father in a room with a huge screen. "A little more calculations and I think we can do this." Batman said. "Very well then." He said in reply.

"Look, Damian I appreciate you helping me on this." Batman said facing his son.

"Are we seriously going to get sentimental now." He said raising a brow to his father. "And I'm helping you to make sure this plan dosen't go south and Kent dies." He stated again.

Bruce just smiled. Damian didn't want to admit it but he knew his son cared for the kryptonian.

"Okay we're done here, let's call the team."

After a while the whole team was there.

"Okay so this is the plan. We will have to make a radiation suit for Superman to make sure he doesn't die from the Sun's radiation." Batman started.

"The materials we need can be found in Wayne Enterprises." Damian chimed in.

"When he comes back, we can rebuild and reprogram one of Apokolips' reapers to give the energy to the core instead of taking it." Batman said.

"For Superman to bring the energy here he is going to need a conduit stable enough to hold that kind of energy." Damian chimed once again.

"We have almost all the materials in Wayne Tech. except for the one part that makes it stable. We still need to find a adequate stabilizer for the conduit." Damian stated.

"So let me make the summary mates. We need a radiation suit or somewhat that your Batsy's company can make. Then we need the condomuit or something that Batsy's company can almost make except for the stabilizer. Then we will use Apokolips reapers to bring it in the core. Is that it mates?" Constantine said.

"Excluding the wrong grammar and pronunciation that's pretty much it." Damian said annoyed by the wrong words of the exorcist.

"Okay, good job guys can we go I'm hungry." Barry said.
They nodded.

During the whole meeting Raven was listening but also smiling at Damian. She loved to see that he helped his father so much. They also got some bonding time too.

After Barry said that comment people laughed then Batman nodded. Damian decided to head back to his regular duties.

When Damian went out Raven was beside the door waiting for him. Once she saw him out the door she pulled him by the arm and slammed their lips together.

After she pulled away she gave him a smile. "Good job" She said. "Thanks" He said returning the smile. "I'm proud of you." She said. "For what?"

"Because, even though you didn't like the plan you helped your father either way and with your help we found a good solution." She said. "If it wasn't for my help father would have headache right now." He said then gave a chuckled.

"So what have I missed?" He asked wrapping his arm around her neck resting it on her shoulders walking to the main room.

"Umm......oh yeah the shadows returned from their scout around the world. And they said that people started to rebuild their homes and buildings. They are still some Parademons but just the normal ones." She said.

"But the civilians were able to handle themselves well."

Damian stopped in his tracks which shocked Raven a bit. He looked at her in the eyes. Out of nowhere Damian got an idea. "What if we we go out and help the civilians fix. At least for a day." He said. "That's a great idea." Raven said.

"I'll go tell father." He said. "But first time to take care of you." He said placing his lips on hers. They went back to their room first and made up for the time they had lost with Damian helping his father."

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. It was fun to write the plan and how it would go.

- CALIX.