Chapter 27: Okay.

After the whole Raven fiasco, Batman gathered everyone in the meeting room to announce the results of their mission.

Once everyone was there Batman started to tell the results.

"We were able to bring the Sun's energy here on Earth and even though the reaper was destroyed we were still able to give the energy to the core. I am happy to say that the Earth's core is stable again and the people are safe."

Everyone claps and a few "Yes!" were heard. "But we wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for Raven. She protected us from the disasters and she brought me down. She's the real hero here." Clark says while smiling at the empath. He wanted to give Raven the credit she deserved

Everyone's gaze went to Raven automatically, then they started clapping. Raven stands then flashes a shy smile then sits back down.

Raven was touched by the sight, people actually thanking her, praising her. The sounds of the applause made her happy, knowing there are always people here for her and these people thanking her.

She would never thought that people would be thanking her because of her magic. But here she is now, being praised for saving the world.

Damian on the other hand just smiled at Raven, he knew that she deserved this, she deserves so much care and love. Damian can only hope he can give it to her.

Batman's voice makes everyone's eyes go back to the front. "Anyways, I guess there's nothing left for us to do."

An idea just popped in Clark's head.

"No....there is."

Everyone gave him a confused look, "What is it now  mate? Please tell me it isn't saving another world, I have had enough." Constantine replies, sounding bored and lazy.

"No, we will not save other worlds, we can just help repair this one." He says with a smile.

"Think about it, we can get enough materials" He said pointing at Bruce.

"We have enough people" He said pointing to Damian, meaning his assassins.

"And we have powers." He says with happiness. The gang just looked at each other then at Bruce.

Batman got all of their decisions based on their looks. "Then its settled, we will leave this base to help the citizens of the world." Batman announced.

"And plus, the cyborg league can help too." Clark adds.

"So do we split up all around the world?" Barry asks while raising his hand.

"I don't know yet, I'll probably just make assignments for everyone, I'll let all of you know once I have made the assignments." Batman informs, the team nods in approval.

"You all can go, we're done here." Batman says, everyone gets up from their seats then heads for the door.

Once Raven exits the room an arm pulls her to a dark corner. Before she can even process what was happening, a pair of lips smashes on hers. The kiss was passionate and filled with so much love.

She reciprocates the kiss with the same passion and love.

After a few minutes, they part for air.

After they got their breathing handled, they just stare into each other's eyes, amethyst meeting emerald.

"You did it Raven, you saved the world." He said, proud of her.

"I did didn't I?" She asks with a smile, she was containing her happiness, she was lightly hoping on her spot. His lips formed into a smile when he saw her like this. Happy and peaceful.

"I am proud of you, beloved." Damian said with admiration.

Raven just smiles at him then pecks his lips, "Its not just that, it shows that I am not my father, I saved the world and he destroyed them." She said.

"Raven listen, you are NOT your father, you are someone better. You will never be like your father, you are Raven, the woman I love." He said sincerely.

Raven's smile grows wider because of his words. She immediately wraps her arms around his neck and rests her head on his chest.

He hugs her back, wrapping his arms around her figure and rests his chin on her shoulder.

He rubs circles on the small of her back, his actions relaxes Raven.

They pull away from each other and again lock gazes.

As their eyes lock, they feel the other's love and emotions. Their eyes said more than words could ever convey.

They lean in for another passionate kiss.

They parted that kiss later that night.....

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.