Chapter 10: Happy You're Here.

The league was starting to make the conduit they needed. Damian and Raven barely helped since they also needed to lead the league of assassins.

After an entire day of leading, Raven was underneath the covers of her bed reading a book she got from the library of the league. Damian on the other hand took a shower.

When he was done he went out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Raven looked up from her book to look at her boyfriend's chiseled chest with water running down it.

Damian caught her red handed. "Like what you see, Raven?" He said with a smirk. She went back to Earth and looked him in the eyes. "Uh, shut up." She said then went back to her room.

He let out a small chuckle then opened his closet to find something to wear. He decided on a white shirt and shorts.

After he got dressed he went to lie down beside her. "Are you enjoying what you're reading?" He asked looking at her read peacefully. "Yeah, why?" She asked still focused on her book. "Nothing" he replied but continued to stare at her.

She noticed his staring, "What do you want Dami?" She asked. "It's nothing my love, it's just that I'm happy you're here with me." He confessed. "I'm happy I'm here too." She admitted.

"I've liked you for so long but I've never thought that I'd actually get you." He said looking away blushing, kind of embarrassed. Raven just found it cute. "Are you okay? Your cheeks are burning." She said with a giggle. "Shut up" He said looking back at her.

Raven just giggled again but then pecked his lips. She pulled away and gave him a smile and he returned it.

"I love you, Raven Roth." He said.

"I love you too, Damian Wayne." She said.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.